Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2000, 12:10 AM   #1
Suul-Yinn

I thought you had to be mad to post here...?

Or is that just me?

Old 12-15-2000, 12:53 AM   #2
Armisael

...my active posts just reached quadruple figures. Now, this begs the question: am I insane? For those of you who've listened to my rants, please, tell me what you think. : P

Old 12-15-2000, 12:57 AM   #3
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Nah......you are just as normal as everyone else.....many of your posts were wasted on Big Begger anyways....yeah, many of them.....
Old 12-15-2000, 02:36 AM   #4
Jaxonite

Not at all! Not only are you one of the core (corps?) people on this board, but you have an incredible capacity to help people with gaming difficulties. Plus you are a fellow Jan-O-Phile. With that said, it's time for another Jan moment:

You know, there are people out there who actually DON'T care for Turnips?! Shocking, I know, but its true! I'm not sure where these deviants come from, perhaps another plane of existance or one of the outer spheres, but they have landed! Well, I have only one thing to say to them: Take That Turnip Hatin' Scum! (this as he fires yet another round of Master Blaster Bruiser Mates into the air.)

Keep right on posting Sire!

Old 12-15-2000, 02:44 AM   #5
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Nope not crazy, don´t know if you read Jordan "death is light as a feather, duty as heavy as a mountain.." Oups, sounds serious, but its true one does what one think is right and let me tell you, you are doing the right thing! Keeo up the good work and thanks for all the helpful things and ideas that you´ve posted here!
Old 12-15-2000, 03:13 AM   #6
omegadawn
Welcomed New User

It's certainly a crazy kind of love for the games that inspire your devotion to fellow gamers. I can deal with that kind of insanity!
Old 12-15-2000, 06:36 AM   #7
BaatoRyan

How'd you know that Armisael? Have I even reached a hundred? Nah... not even fifty I suppose... but you are one of the well revered and respected, so it is an honor actually that you have reached the quad stats by helping those individuals, such as myself, to be enlightened... AND helping those people who are also oppresed by some factions (Big Bagger?). And don't worry, Memnoch is always there, close to where you are!!! haha!!!

I like insane people... that is because I am Insane too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-15-2000, 06:58 AM   #8
Armisael

I feel all warm and fuzzy.
Now, back to my ale-swigging, tale-telling, bar defacing and (if I'm lucky) debauchery.

There's a little 'face with a question mark' icon just above any one of your posts which gives user details.

Old 12-15-2000, 11:59 AM   #9
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Holy shit Armo! you're almost as old as Elminster! (in posts anyway) and just about as knowledgeable... I'm still about 250 behind you. Baato you have 177 BTW, so you're *getting there*

Armisael was my partner in the Great Cataclysmic Flamefest with the duo who shall evermore be known as the Nameless Flamer and He of No Flame Worth Mentioning which culminated in the Great Overlord Ziroc banishing the said duo. I think we each logged 100 posts in half an hour...those were the good old days...

Keep on posting mate, you are a brilliant resource on this board.