Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2002, 06:02 AM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Most of these 71 New Small Pic's are converted Artwork from the Unlimited Adventures Game. The Entire Library will eventually be remade, for the Dungeon Craft World Editor. Many hours have been put into each and every one of the UA Converted images--Most were completely redrawn (Because the old images were just SO pixilated)

Drop me an email Here to let me know what you think of the converted images! We'll have more being added as the weeks go on.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2002, 08:24 AM   #2
Thaddeus Mass
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I appreciate your efforts. Nice to see some of the old hussies again.

Thaddeus Mass
Old 01-29-2002, 07:54 PM   #3
manikus
Jack Burton

the pics are great! i can't wait to see more. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/knight.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2002, 05:28 AM   #4
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Hmm, I would have thought more people would have said something about these updated UA images.. Is there something wrong with them? I should have the rest done soon, AND more walls!! I am into walls again.. Did 12 today alone! lol.. nuts, I am. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Anyone using these newer UA Small pics?

Old 02-04-2002, 08:41 AM   #5
Steve McDonald
The Magister

The pics are great... Please don't stop!

If you are doing walls the best ones would be some forest/tree walls and also hedges are cool. Textured walls can be made pretty easily so some of the more tricky ones would be cool. Also - a bunch of walls that can join up with each other (ie the edges match up) but are not the same.

Also some more variations on (plainish) doors that can be used with lots of different walls would be cool.

Keep up the good work with pumping out the pics.
Steve McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2002, 09:03 AM   #6
Thaddeus Mass
Elite Waterdeep Guard

"Is there something wrong with them?"

Certainly not. I appreciate 97% percent of what you do. I, for one, was waiting until there were more (which there are, now,) until I started doing a design--which I have.

I agree with Steve McDonald, though, that some 'overlay' trees and bushes would be most appreciated--but they look like hard work, and I don't like hard work, myself. (I've just finished using the 'old' converted trees in my design.)

Thanks,

Thaddeus Mass
Old 02-04-2002, 08:25 PM   #7
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

quote:
Originally posted by Steve McDonald:
The pics are great... Please don't stop!

If you are doing walls the best ones would be some forest/tree walls and also hedges are cool. Textured walls can be made pretty easily so some of the more tricky ones would be cool. Also - a bunch of walls that can join up with each other (ie the edges match up) but are not the same.

Also some more variations on (plainish) doors that can be used with lots of different walls would be cool.

Keep up the good work with pumping out the pics.

You'll be in for a BIG treat then, I just finished 2 forest wallsets! as soon as our server for our website is back up, I'll upload them. (They are fixing their servers from being HACKED over the weekend) Crazy.. nothing was lost though. don't worry! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Also updated the old 'stock' wallsets that come with the DC install. and added some more variations to those as well.

Old 02-05-2002, 10:36 PM   #8
Warlock
Dungeon Master

Hi guys

Awful to hear that the host servers were hacked or were at risk of being hacked! Where I work they lost about 12 servers to an unknown hacker and they are still trying to work out how he did it as they had them all patched up to the latest updates!! And it wasn't an inside job either!

I look forward to seeing the new pics up when the site is up again.

Cheers

Warlock
Old 02-06-2002, 09:59 AM   #9
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

quote:
Originally posted by Warlock:
Hi guys

Awful to hear that the host servers were hacked or were at risk of being hacked! Where I work they lost about 12 servers to an unknown hacker and they are still trying to work out how he did it as they had them all patched up to the latest updates!! And it wasn't an inside job either!

I look forward to seeing the new pics up when the site is up again.

Cheers

Warlock

Thanks, yeah the website IS back now, although banner ads and 'default page' isn't working yet.. (i.e. if you type www.tgeweb.com/ironworks/ it will give you an error), you gotta add 'index.shtml' to the end. I have let them know about this though..