Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2001, 09:15 PM   #51
Kylle

Stealth Bomber,

Would you post my photo there? How would I send it to you?

Old 02-25-2001, 09:24 PM   #52
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Stealth, No, I haven't seen a new email to join/dl the software yet. I've just dl my email from server too.

Hi Kylle!

LadyWendyzekke: You better post a picture now that I have! And we both know that if Stealth doesn't post, he's going to have to face TWO scorned women...one with that awesome sig (love it, Wendy!) and one with a little storm cloud that will eventually find his kilt clad backside if no pic shows up! hahahahahahha
Old 02-25-2001, 10:08 PM   #53
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Wolfgir - no. don't know what pic you mean? I know Tobbin found one for me but it was a bit too, err, luscious, and it was an actual photo and not an animated pic. Don't get me wrong, it was quite a beautiful woman, but that is not me, I am a pixey, so I declined. I was glad Tobbin didn't mind, I really like that guy!

Cloudbringer - yeah yeah yeah. You know me, I like to stay a bit in the background except for the occasional spam session! Saw your picture, I can see why you get carded, you look like your 18 years old! I really am getting into all these pictures. Love it!! Stealth told me he will post his picture tomorrow (can't wait!). As for me, maybe I'll go over to a friend's house who has a digital camera and scanner and let her take a shot of me. I don't really have any recent pictures of me except wedding pictures 2 years or so ago. And they are from a distance so... I'll just sit back and wait for the others first. Wolfgir, looking for you!!
Old 02-25-2001, 10:16 PM   #54
Kylle

Maybe Memnoch would help me post my photo???

Old 02-25-2001, 10:27 PM   #55
Gray Mage
Banned User

Hi all,
I know I'm knew to this board, but I want to thank you all for making me feel like a member of the family. You guys, Wolfgir and Stealth have both put out great sites. I can't wait to see everybody elses pictures.
If one wanted to join the ranks of those imortalized on your site, where would one E-mail a picture to. I would like to join you all.
>
>
Storm Queen, great pic! Will BK be sending a photo, How about the site owners, you guys should have been first.
Old 02-25-2001, 10:34 PM   #56
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LadyWendy: Ok Sis, I'll be watching those sites for your debut!

Digital camera=good....picture of Wendylady=good...you get picture of Wendylady-give to nice men with sites of BG2 community pics.....picture GOOD....

(my not so subliminal messages-hahahaha)

Besides, I threatend Stealth with our Holy Indignant Wrath and it won't work if you don't cough up the goods, sister!

Oh, and 18 whooo... You get my gold star flattery award today! hehehe

PinkCloud
Old 02-25-2001, 10:39 PM   #57
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

To Kylle:

Email me your photo at [email]mestacio@one.net.au and I will upload it for you.
Old 02-25-2001, 10:44 PM   #58
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

CB - You dirty rat! I had a feeling something was up with you and Stealth! Well, yall are just gonna have to wait. I'm still holding my ground, no Stealth, no Wolfgir, no Ladyzekke! Gentlemen? HEHEHE! Oh, I forgot, I need to see Charlie and Turbovee too!
Old 02-25-2001, 10:48 PM   #59
Gray Mage
Banned User

LadyZ that doesn't seem fair 4 pics for one?!?! How about two of those four, for your picture.
Old 02-25-2001, 10:50 PM   #60
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Gray Mage: Hello again! You've been lots of fun to spam with! hehehe

Send photo to Wolfgir's and Stealth's email addys in their profiles.

Thanks, it's not bad as pics of oneself go, although I'm never fond of any photo of self! I was reluctant to send one...still Stormy had to take the plunge! Tobbin posted his first, I believe. He got the ball rolling and several people took it from there. I like the pages, it's a nice touch added to a good forum.

So you are sending one in? Good! Can't wait to see the Storm-Queen's Gray Mage. As for my dear Lord Black Knight, I don't know if he's sending anything. I hope he does! He has been ill of late and not much on the computer. (also doesn't have access to one at home which makes it hard to post on weekends- I expect we'll see him on Monday and can ask then)

Storm-Queen/StormCloud/Cloudbringer

(multi-class name hahahahaha)