Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2001, 05:42 PM   #1
Thry Cracix
Elite Waterdeep Guard

HEllo all...

Back when I decided to be a bard, I did the quest and became a bard then found out that all my armour and weapons had become unequipped. I figured a bard was not able to wear platemail, etc, which makes sense, so I decided to reload and cancel being a bard. However, later on when I became a ninja, I didn't unequip anything. It doesn't seem to make sense that a ninja can wear metal armour, especially platemail...

I was wondering if this was a bug or if this is as it should be. I noticed that when I became a paladin, the only thing I couldn't use that I used as a samurai was Shuriken. Why do their seem to be such limitations on the bard yet not on the ninja?

Any thoughts?

------------------
"I am Maximus Decimus Meridius
Commander of the Armies of the North,
and General of the Felix Legions.
Brothers, Remember that what you do in life shall echo through all Eternity.
Strength and Honor."
Thry Cracix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2001, 05:58 PM   #2
AliCat
Drow Warrior

Um, because playing an instrument in plate armour is rather difficult? Dunno. My only guess on the ninja is maybe as the role also allows nice long pointy swords, they let you put on something tougher than a doublet and silk trousers.
AliCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2001, 11:51 AM   #3
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

Ninja's are warriors and bards are musical people so the ninja and assasins are stronger even if they have lower strength. The Ranger is the only role in the Warriors guilde who can not where plate mail though and that I haven't figured out yet

------------------
Loumistro is offline   Reply With Quote