Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2002, 09:46 AM   #1
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Start scene.. yeah well you know the drill, music, some scrolling text.. Now to the action..

In a dark room a small Rebel T-bird is running from a big Imperial Desoto -57 convertible.. Vrooom, softairguns make er funny noices, after awhile the Imperial Desoto has backed the Rebel vessel into a er a dark er alley, yp that will do..

Dark Wolfie and his IW troopers enters the alley. The princess Leia- of Moiraine (sorry best we could do) screams in terror. Darth Wolfie makes some threatening breathing noices and and his IW troops fires some more soft airgun pellets around the place and amazingly the rebels fall to the ground. Discomforted moans of (bloody heck my knees can be heard). Darth Wolfie Shakes his tail and captures the Princess and all the remaining forces. However Azzy-D2 and Neb3PO luckily escapes to a nearby bar called The Blue Tatooine.

*gasp* how will this end??

Don´t eat the yellow snow
Old 05-23-2002, 10:03 AM   #2
Sir_Tainly

Meanwhile Luke Tainly is working on his Uncle's Farm and has acquired two droids to help with the harvest season. He secretly want to leave the farm and join the space academy like his friend Wedge Avatar had the year before.

One of the droids the little troublesome one Azzy-D2 seems to have plans of its own to seek out Obi Wan Sazerac, on behalf of the Princess.

Old 05-23-2002, 10:12 AM   #3
Sir_Tainly

Move on 24hrs..

Azzy-D2 has gone of, Luke Tainly and Neb3P0 have gone after but have been saved from the Sand People (IW lurkers) by Obi Wan Sazerac, and have been taken to his house:

OWS - Blah Blah I knew you father...Blah he was a powerful jedi..Blah blah..Killed by Darth Wolfie!
LT - Me Wanna be a Jedi too..it sounds cool
(OWS gives LT a plastic toy light sabre )
LT - bzzt bzzz bzzt

Old 05-23-2002, 10:16 AM   #4
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Azzy-D2
Pfft well I never! [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
Old 05-23-2002, 10:17 AM   #5
WOLFGIR

Meanwhile in a dark thread in the I(mperium) Works..

Darth Wolfie threatens Princess of Moiraine with several weird questions, breathing noices.. *host hack urrrk*
"So as you see *väs fräs* Princess resistence is futile, you WILL tell me the thread where the spamming rebels is. If you don´t I will use this Deathstar to destroy the Fluffy thread!"
Princess: No no, don´t destroy the innocent posts! I will tell you , they all lurk in the Baldurs Gate 2 Forum, in the archive, in a thread about Dwarf throwing..
Dark Wolfie, "hahaha, I will destroy the Fluffy thread anyway! No evil bunnies will *hist hack, breath* survive*
Kabloomy!
Take away the Princess!

Princess is take to an obsolete thread...

Old 05-23-2002, 10:18 AM   #6
Legolas
Jack Burton

Don't you mean "blip-blip bzzrt?", Azzy-D2?

[ 05-23-2002, 10:19 AM: Message edited by: Legolas ]
Old 05-23-2002, 10:20 AM   #7
WOLFGIR

Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
Don't you mean "blip-blip bzzrt?"
*breathing noices*
I find your lack of humor most disturbing young man... *darn it, I can´t strangle with force paws..*

Old 05-23-2002, 10:26 AM   #8
WOLFGIR

Meantime in a Cantina on Tatooine, the scoundrel Mouse Solo drinks a diet coke and and suddenly abountyhunter Trollo steps up..
~grinz evil smile~ I cU Mouse Solo, U ow cash to Pizza The hutt~wicked grinz~
Mouse Solo: Oh, come on Trollo, I was on my way to pay for thoose pizza´s to the soriety club, I swer. *secretly he reaches for his blaster gun under the table*
Trollo: ~smiles?~No wayz, U dy now!~/smile?~

Bang bang fräs sprakeli knaster light flashing..
Trollo falls dead as a doornail to the floor, the rest of the bar goes back to what they were foing..

Mouse Solo stars at Trollo and relaxes again with his diet Coke..

Old 05-23-2002, 10:31 AM   #9
Link
Jack Burton

Dammit.. I've seen the movies for so many times, and I forgot what happens next..

Goal: Beijing 2008
Old 05-23-2002, 10:33 AM   #10
Sir_Tainly

Meanwhile Luke Tainly heads back to his Uncles farm (after he has found the Jawa sand crawler shot full of holes) to find his aunt and uncle dead..(for reason see the Troops MPEG )

-NOOOOO they're dead....but I really hated them..it's soooo unfair!!!!

(heads back to sandcrawler to find OWS burning the Jawas, Wonders if its the old jedi is making some secret recipe with cooked Jawas )

Ultimately decides to head off with OWS to a catina in Mos Ironworksly as the food there has gotta be better than Jawa javelina )