Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2001, 12:58 AM   #11
Bluestar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Vasselle,

Sorry, but I am not going to be any help. I had the exact same problem and I never found a way to solve the mystery. My problem was with the scroll cases. I never had a problem with any of the other containers. My theory is that something goes wrong when you get two containers at the same time. The reason I think this is because later in the game I bought another scroll case and this one was empty. So I had to cases with the same spells and one empty one. Like I said, I never did find out what was wrong.

Good luck

Bluestar
Bluestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2001, 07:22 AM   #12
Wulfere
Red Wizard of Thay

Vesselle...do you have the patches installed for your game? If not you might try that. I do remember having the same trouble with IWD before I installed HoW, But when I went to sell what was in them I could, got twice the stuff. If I put something in one it showed up in the other. After buying and installing HoW and the patch for it, I have not had the problem again. I usually buy as many gem bags, potion containers and scroll cases as I can.

------------------
Wulfere is offline   Reply With Quote