Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2002, 05:15 AM   #1
Warhammer
Baaz Draconian

There is a secret room in the above mentioned cellar (behind a fake wall).
It is clearly visible on the mini-map too, but I cannot for the life of me find a way in.

Help please.
Old 01-08-2002, 07:33 AM   #2
Erydian
Manshoon

Spoiler!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
In the room that on the mini-map appears as though it should have a fake wall, check behind the door. There should be a lever down close to the ground (directly to the right when you enter the room - it's hard to spot) that should illuminate things for you. =)
Old 01-21-2002, 10:45 PM   #3
Ziggurat
Symbol of Cyric

While we're on the subject, does the ladder up from the Rapax cellar go anywhere important? I didn't allow me to climb it. And I had heard you get something from the constable if you pickpocket, but only got trinkets and gold.
Old 01-21-2002, 10:56 PM   #4
Moni

The ladder will let you climb it if you happen to leave the lift in Ferro's back room up...that's where it goes. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I forget what the constable had...I'm thinking a key perhaps...maybe a deposit slip to get a key? Can't remember exactly since its been a couple of months since I was there..sorry! Check the Initial Wiz 8 Walkthroughs thread at the top of this page for Xignal's link...I would bet he has whatever the item is posted there. [img]smile.gif[/img]

If it is a deposit slip...it can be used in the King's room in the depository tube.

[ 01-21-2002: Message edited by: Moni ]

Old 01-22-2002, 10:23 AM   #5
Erydian
Manshoon

The constable has a key to his office on the upper floor. There are deposit slips in the safe in his office that can get you some pretty neat stuff from the king's treasury(Zataichi Bo, Assassin's Cap - and something else that I can't remember [img]smile.gif[/img] ).
Old 01-23-2002, 12:04 AM   #6
Ziggurat
Symbol of Cyric

Thanks, Erydian. Must have left the blasted lift down. Wouldn't mind seeing Ferro again before I get rid of this Al-Sedexus curse thing on my Rawulf. Perhaps my pickpocket skill is not high enough to get the key/slips from the constable. Haven't really worked on it. Oh well, my party's pretty buff now, don't HAVE to get the better weapons. I think...
Old 01-23-2002, 12:31 AM   #7
Goumindong
Manshoon

you are suppose to be able to get it from him by giing him booze, but 4 bonecrushers havent worked, maybe a fuzzfas frizzer?
Goumindong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2002, 11:02 AM   #8
Erydian
Manshoon

I actually tried that too (since all he ever wants to talk about is booze), but so far I haven't had any luck.

I know that I also tried Bonecrusher Brews, but I can't recall whether or not I had a Fuzzfas Fizzer on me at the time.
Old 01-23-2002, 11:16 AM   #9
Solomon
The Magister

I figured the Constable was already so drunk that he'd never notice, so I rolled him (Et voila! A key!) and he thanked me for coming by. It was one of my few entirely successful thefts in the entire game.
Old 01-24-2002, 07:18 PM   #10
Ziggurat
Symbol of Cyric

The trick that did it for me was to get him more drunk AND pick his pocket. His slurred, almost incomprehensible, utterings were a hoot! The third item obtained using the slips was an amulet of no great worth.