Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 06-08-2006, 07:18 PM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

If you find anything, please report it. White textures, messed up things.. items, tiles, placeables. So we can see if more than one person can replicate it.

FIRST MAJOR BUG: (which I cannot BELIEVE I missed) [img]smile.gif[/img]

All CEP Portraits are not listed in the portraits 2da file in the efu10_2das.hak. I must have overwrote it when I added the 167 patch.

This is any easy fix, and will be in the first patch coming in a few days.
I was wondering why so many npcs had missing portraits when highlighting them. lol.. Still.. I should have triple checked it. UGH! No worries.

In the patch, I will also add some new portraits for NPCs. And 3 texture updates I wanted to make.

[ 06-08-2006, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 10:21 PM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

On the map view of level one, there is a while square on the map, in the center. I went to tht location and found a new floor trap where there's a grate with spikes underneath and darts seem to be able to shoot from the wall...but this was not an active trap. Anyway, on the map, this location was only a white square as though the map did not know what to draw there.
Old 06-09-2006, 10:41 PM   #3
harleyquinn
Symbol of Cyric

More a bug with the IW server -- when I try to open the "Read Me" file for installation instructions, I get file not found on the server.
Old 06-09-2006, 11:09 PM   #4
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

The Gypsy girls are back...
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 12:30 PM   #5
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Some faces of people to talk to are missing in the inn. I know that Calia was not working, but Nebril was. (Drunken little pansy elf needs a beatin'...) I figure that will be fixed within the first patch file. I know that some more of the robes (CEP based I believe) are still not working properly. (Icon format only. In-game usage is still as smooth as ever.)

Oh, by the way, who are "The Gypsy Girls" refered to by robertthebard?

[ 06-29-2006, 06:47 PM: Message edited by: Mozenwrathe ]
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 04:21 PM   #6
roddybug
Manshoon

I've had the same problem as Larry, there is a white square on the overveiw map.

I also got evilled 5 points for lashing out at a female gypsy who was attacking me and then another point when I teamed up with rtb, even though I wasn't in the area with him.

In the tavern the window just behind Misty is white (or perhaps misted up!).

Immediately when I arrived at level one there were four little white rectangles (two to the north, two to the south). I guess that they are placeables that I can't see. I've re-installed efu10_place to no effect and then downloaded it again and installed it. No joy with that either.

I've wandered around the modified areas a fair bit and haven't seen anything else yet.
roddybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 10:02 AM   #7
Greything
Drizzt Do'Urden

I just found a small one on level 12.

At the end of the rock wall where the first of the flying Dragons lives there used to be a chest if I recall.

This seems to have gone now but when the cursor crosses this area it still tells you a chest is there.
Greything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 10:41 AM   #8
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I have funky visuals in the tavern, some like this:
http://robertbard67206.com/images/Funky.jpg
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 02:54 PM   #9
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Are they always like that Rob? That? That sounds like a player issue. does it go away when you remove your bow? (That texture is used for weapons). I know it well. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I did miss the mini icon for the map. I already have it ready and done for the patch.

The other issues, I dunno. The chest thing I have no clue about..

The windows should be fine... but I'll see whats up. I will add some DDS files for older video cards in the patch too--this may fix some issues you run into..

The windows follow day and night btw. when its daylight outside, the tavern windows inside will show lit, then at night, dark.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Haven't seen many posts about if you all liked the new stuff so far? I know you haven't seen all the new stuff yet, but what you have seen, what do you think? [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 03:50 PM   #10
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Those happen for me as well, and it seems they only appear when your in certain spots... and only in the tavern. Haven't checked out the city yet, only been in Undermountain itself, so can't say anything about out there.
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote