Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2005, 06:54 AM   #1
Serak Moonblade
Manshoon

well here i am ready to fight the rangers and druids who are about to prevent me from entering into andora and towards the ice palace... all buffed up... my fightre with a lot of intimidate feat goes up and initiates conversation with illium something standing on top of that arch and i use a particular thread which makes him respond in such a way that he/she allows me entry...??

is this normal? i thought that i had to cleanse the area of druids and rangers and their puppies and then get some belladonna paste from them and help in the reconstruction of oswald's ship??

i thought ok let me go ahead and see what can be done now. when i talk to illium once again i get a response that he/she does is done speaking to me and will not help me anymore. then how do i get the belladonna?

will i be forced to kill all the guys till sherincal and then go back to illium and then get the belladonna by force if i have too? or can i just leave oswald to freeze in the damaged ship. is there some item i need to get her to give me the belladonna?

also in the map wherein sherincal appears at the entrance to the palace, there are 4 neverwinter soldiers frozen in ice. pull in the middle stake breaks half the ice off the one closest to the ledge and then the stake cracks. what do i do now?
Either learn or leave
Serak Moonblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2005, 09:43 AM   #2
Marty4
Symbol of Cyric

About the rangers, this is one of my favorite fights in the game, so I would just attack them. If you are going peacefully, you can always pickpocket the belladona off Illium.

About the neverwinter statue, when you break off the ice of one of them it drops a certain item that you need...
Marty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2005, 10:10 AM   #3
Nightowl2
Galvatron

Yeah, it's perfectly all right to get the "nonviolent" path to the ice palace. Somewhere else up there you can obtain the belladonna and the extra diamond. You don't have to kill Ilium for it. Just keep going and you'll come across what you need eventually.

Nightowl2

P.S. I never liked fighting the Druids and Rangers because they're being used by someone else and don't realize it.
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 04:40 AM   #4
Serak Moonblade
Manshoon

ya thanks guys. i got the bella donna and the diamonds from zack b********* who's been ingested by the remorrahz. and the statue gives me the item.

thanks again!!
Either learn or leave
Serak Moonblade is offline   Reply With Quote