Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2007, 03:07 AM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Came in a day or so ago, and saw that 8 or 9 players were online! NICE! Getting back to normal again I guess!

New levels and even a new set of items for Bards so you can make some bard builds that can tune up some monsters! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Whats coming:

Underwater Level "IN the Lake of Shadows" (You'll need a ring of water breathing which can be bought from the Drow on lvl 12.

Another 3 levels which are a surprise!

And the rest of the Stores of waterdeep--and Waterdeep will be expanding-- and a new ship in Waterdeep will soon take you to another place!

After this, expect a 10 meg patch to fix some issues I found with the last update. [img]smile.gif[/img] Its not going to be anything big, just patching some bugs and errors, and add a few new weapons, as well as some new tile pieces made by me special for the Major plot line I have been working on --and will be adding it soon--it'll take you throughout all of EFU to a major goal.

Also writing a sequel to Escape from Undermountain (The Forgotten Realms Novel). I have 8 chapters done--just doing it for fun, and will be posted soon--what I have done. If I finish it, maybe I'll send it to Wizards of the coast or something..

Anyway, after the patch, I'll be changing level 6 and 7. They will be totally redone with new tilesets, and will make the Xanathar's main staging grounds in Undermountain neater. Also, Xanathar the Beholder will be added--some have seen him when I DM'ed before. [img]smile.gif[/img] You will get a quest to go wipe out the Xanathar guild leader and lieutenants too! (From Khelben Blackstaff) And Blackstaffs tower will be in a new area of Waterdeep--it's also a castle I made myself--its MASSIVE! [img]smile.gif[/img] You will be able to go to the roof of it too--it's 30 times higher than the Yawning portal. lol..

Then, Level 16, 17 and 18! (Levels 16 and 17 actually may come soon, because I have been working on them a lot lately).

It's gonna be a fun next few Months!!!!

Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 06:35 AM   #2
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Sounds pretty cool.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 12:50 PM   #3
Unglaublich Verwustung
Silver Dragon

more to explore, woohoo

Make a decision, even if it's wrong, and remember....

...it's never too early for a salad.
Unglaublich Verwustung is offline   Reply With Quote