Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-11-2003, 02:56 PM   #1
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Theres not much to describe last night except that it was the best dance I've been to. Lets start from the beginning shall we?

Hair only took an hour to do this time, lol, but round 3:30 all the girls (4 all toghether)gathered in my room to do make up and put on dresses ect. When Josh(my date) got to my house, we were already running a little late, and his mom wanted us to run back to his house so she could take pics. So after taking some here, we went to his house, got some more taken, then had to drive to pick of Chris(who was my Sadies date) and his date Alex. After we had them, we had to drive to the town over to meet 6 other people, make sure one of us new how to get to Rainwater's, the steakhouse we were going to. Well, while we're on the freeway to get to SD(we were following 2 of our friends) some people from another school in a huge Exursion limo decided to give our friend leading the finger and proceeed to drive away really fast, so of course our friend chased, and we had no choice but to follow. Luckily we didn't get a ticket, and we all yelled at our foolish leader when we got to Rainwater's [img]tongue.gif[/img]

So our party of 12 got sat down. Let me tell you a bit about this place. It's one of the 10 best steakhouses in the nation-it's fancy, you get a great view of the bay, nice classical music playing, excellent service, and the best damn steak you'll ever have in your life. I swaer, i thought no one could top my dad's filet mingon, but this place just totally blew him out of the water. Out of the 12 of us who got some kind of steak(the others got prime rib, and new york strip), we would cut tiny tiny pices to eat so it would last longer, and just sit there and savor it. It was that good. You didn't even have to hardly chew the stuff was so tender! All in all our bill came to $460.64 total with the 15% gratuity plus tip. And trust me, we were surprised it wasn't more, lol

So we got to the Marriot and valet parked(turned out to be the worst decision of the night) and headed up to the third floor for the dance. Vista, a neighboring HS, was in the south tower, while we had the north. Anyway, it was loud, and i felt bad for anyone stayin the the hotel that night . So we checked in, visited with various friends, got pictures done, then headed out to dance. Played a little bit of Blackjack, but I'm not that good, lol, so that didn't last long. ASB did a really nice job on the prom, an they played good music for once-techno, jazz, punk, salsa, and of course, your blah rap [img]tongue.gif[/img] . So when the dance was over we recieved our senior gifts(a kewlie key chain, and a pic frame with our prom theme and date on the bottom) and headed out to the valet. Well, turns out everyone else got valet too, so we ended up waiting an hour for the Expedition to come, while people who payed 6$ instead of 12$ for self parking left on time [img]tongue.gif[/img]

On the way home we ended up having Mikey and his fiance with us, which was fun. And I also decided to stay out and not go straight home. I wanted to party! Well we didn't find any parties, which may have been for the better, so instead we went to our friend's girlfriends house, and a few of us soaked in the hot tub, which her dad had nicely pre-heated for us, lol. around 2:30 we finally got out of there and figured we might as well go home, and seeing as I'm the last to get dropped off, and Chris and his date live out of the way, I got home around 3:30. Parents were asleep though, and never woke up, so yay for me

Well, thats my night! My mom did snap some pics with the digi camera, but I havnt looked at them yet. If they're any good i'll post them on stealthies right away [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-11-2003, 03:18 PM   #2
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
then had to drive to pick of Chris(who was my Sadies date) and his date Alex.
Uh, his date, Alex??
Just kidding, Jen, glad you had a good time. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 05-11-2003, 03:20 PM   #3
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Sounds like you had quite a night. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 05-11-2003, 03:39 PM   #4
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

Glad you had fun,
I am going to be the first to ask,

Did you get any pictures in the hot tub? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-11-2003, 03:58 PM   #5
Kaltia
Jack Burton

What's a prom?~I avoid teen movies.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 05-11-2003, 04:03 PM   #6
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by FelixJaeger:
Glad you had fun,
I am going to be the first to ask,

Did you get any pictures in the hot tub? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
*whisper* thank you
Old 05-11-2003, 04:19 PM   #7
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Knowing your luck, guys, there were pictures taken of the empty hot tub

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 05-11-2003, 04:27 PM   #8
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
Knowing your luck, guys, there were pictures taken of the empty hot tub
Erm...yeh we want pictures of the hot tub...there so....
Right i'm just gonna come right out and say it...
There So Damn SEXY!!!!
Old 05-11-2003, 04:35 PM   #9
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Kat, dear, a "Prom" (short for "Promenade") is a fancy ball that marks the end of the school year, and in the case of a "Senior Prom," the end of school, except for those like our LadyBlue, who will continue their study at a University.
Old 05-11-2003, 04:57 PM   #10
WillowIX
Apophis

Sounds like you had fun LB. [img]smile.gif[/img] Decided not to go straight home eh? I don't know if I like that part so let's pretend you didn't say that. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Anyway, I'm glad you had a good time. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Edit: Oh I almost forgot. Felix and Horatio, [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img]

[ 05-11-2003, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]