Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-27-2002, 03:02 PM   #31
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
Dang TL, you sure you ain't a redneck? hehehe You know..M80's are almost as effective and not nearly so dangerous as dynamite [img]smile.gif[/img]
You can take the boy out of Kentucky, but you can't take the Kentucky out of the boy.

[ 12-27-2002, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: Timber Loftis ]
Old 12-27-2002, 03:21 PM   #32
Djinn Raffo
Ra

Bang on Timber Loftis..

Trolling is how i catch Salmon. As opposed to how i catch Halibut.. which is to stop the boat and let the line go down to the bottom.. pound the weight on the ocean floor a bit.. let em know it's there.. With salmon though.. just cruise along at a slow pace, sip on a corona or something... oh i got a bite! I baited my hook with flame!
Old 12-27-2002, 03:27 PM   #33
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Attalus, no dynamite doesn't kill trolls...however it takes several days for enough of the troll to regenerate to worry about it.
ROFLMAO! And, if there isn't any dynamite or M*)'s, get an old telephone crank, attach it to some wires, put the wires in the water, turn the crank, and presto...
Old 12-27-2002, 05:28 PM   #34
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

[quote]Originally posted by Megabot:

Quote:
And what was that supose to mean Larry?
Wow! And you didn't even wonder what complicity meant? Mine was the one that got your attention? I guess it's the pretty blue font.

Let's see...my comment that you inquired about means that I withdrew my original text in an attempt to preserve the natural course of this discussion without the involvement of my input. Is that clear enough?
Old 12-27-2002, 11:55 PM   #35
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Hate to double post, but the ANSWER came upon me. Well, well, well. I thought that newbie thread was a little off. OK, a wink's as good as a nod, to a deaf and dumb schoolchild.
Old 12-28-2002, 01:32 AM   #36
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
quote:
Originally posted by Megabot:

Quote:
Wow! And you didn't even wonder what complicity meant? Mine was the one that got your attention? I guess it's the pretty blue font.

Let's see...my comment that you inquired about means that I withdrew my original text in an attempt to preserve the natural course of this discussion without the involvement of my input. Is that clear enough?
LOL okay why not delete the whole post then? instead of writing what you did! geee!!
Old 12-28-2002, 01:36 AM   #37
Djinn Raffo
Ra

I have no idea what any of you are talking about..

..but when i think that people are telling secrets.. i usually think that some strange mist is snorting mischievous and devilish breaths around me..

..foul entities.. begone and take this haziness that thou tries to induce upon my brain..
Old 12-28-2002, 04:26 AM   #38
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
quote:
Dang TL, you sure you ain't a redneck? hehehe You know..M80's are almost as effective and not nearly so dangerous as dynamite [img]smile.gif[/img]
You can take the boy out of Kentucky, but you can't take the Kentucky out of the boy. [/QUOTE]Hey now.. I am from Kentucky! (Louisville) it's actually more...'evolved' than where I live in Florida.. Now, the HILLS of Kentucky is a TOTAL different story... wa'some moonshine?

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 12-28-2002, 04:28 AM   #39
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
quote:

Quote:

LOL okay why not delete the whole post then? instead of writing what you did! geee!![/QUOTE]Why not be silent! It's none of yer business Megadude! [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album