Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2003, 02:05 AM   #1
Gabrielles blades
Baaz Draconian

anyone know how to play a shifter really well?
i seem to be having an incredably hard time playing as one compared to when i play as a more standard type class.

cant imagine the shifter being able to take on the big boss at the end either since he has huge damage resist and damage dealing capabilities. Or is there a way to make myself use my own blade instead of the one that i get stuck with when i morph? if not, the +2 ish weapons just arent gona cut it.
Gabrielles blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 12:02 PM   #2
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

You are dead right they aren't. I played a cleric/archer though and it was still hard enough. My friend however played a mage and it was terrible lol. His character couldn't hurt him, spells just bounced right off. I'd pick carefully as this OC is not designed fairly IMHO.
Old 12-27-2003, 12:05 AM   #3
ScottG
Drow Warrior

You might try reading what I've done here:

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cg...c;f=7;t=002299

Of course the best melee'er is the drow and you can always use like weapons to obtain the added effects of those weapons (of course longsword isn't a prof. of a druid or a shapeshifter so you'll have to spend a feat for it - or work the feat into another item you are wearing).
ScottG is offline   Reply With Quote