Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2006, 11:46 AM   #111
toot033
Red Wizard of Thay

Oh yes I do wonder about natural selection... Look at a bumble bee and it make me wonder what it beat out....

I think the next answerer should be... Lucern.
Old 07-25-2006, 12:25 PM   #112
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

#1. MMORPG's or CRPG's?
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 01:55 PM   #113
ZFR
Legion Symbol

2. Do you have any siblings.? How do you get along with them? How did you get along with them when you were kids?
Old 07-25-2006, 07:33 PM   #114
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

3. I see you're from Michigan, thats big hunting country right? so my question is are you a hunter?

[ 07-25-2006, 07:34 PM: Message edited by: Madman-Rogovich ]
Old 07-25-2006, 08:42 PM   #115
Captain Obvious
Elminster

Penguin Bashing Champion Simon Champion Snakeman Champion
4. what do you spend your days doing (e.g work or school)?

sorry if that is a dumb question, i am kind of new/ignorant.

5. if you were to take over the world would you be a good and just ruler, or an evil dictator (with minions to do your bidding!)?

[ 07-25-2006, 08:43 PM: Message edited by: Captain Obvious ]
Old 07-25-2006, 08:50 PM   #116
Callum
Symbol of Cyric

5. What's your favourite rank avatar here?

[ 07-25-2006, 08:50 PM: Message edited by: Callum ]
Old 07-25-2006, 09:47 PM   #117
DragonSlayer25
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by toot033:
3. First CRPG ('cause you never forget your first...)
Realy going to show my age - SSI's Pool of Radience. In grad school I would play that for stress relief. ( Loved having to figure how to lob fireballs for the best damage)
Hey, I'm only 18, and I still play that. I bought a gamepack with a lot of the old D&D games.
It\'s like a whole other world<br />Where you can smell the food<br />But you can\'t touch the silverware.<br /><br />[url]\"http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Porkmeister\" target=\"_blank\">http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Porkmeister</a>
DragonSlayer25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 11:03 PM   #118
Lucern
Quintesson

Heya guys...sorry for the delay. Went home for a funeral on the day I was chosen and just now saw it.

1) CRPG's until there's a MMORPG that approaches the depth of their brethren. I'm currently enjoying ES4: Oblivion and I'm about to show Tyrannthraxus who's boss in the original Pool of Radiance again. My MMORPG's only end in resentment at wasted time and a few names on AIM that I avoid lol.

2) Siblings. Yes. 2 of them - a 26 year old brother and a 21 year old sister (I'm in the middle at 24). We got along fairly well, barring the occasional and inevitable smack-down of epic proportions. There was this one time, the battle of the plastic ninja sword against the plastic death's scythe...*flashback* ahhh...nevermind. The wounds are too deep I love em now, and we chat regularly, out of ninja sword reach.

3) Hunting... Michigan may be a popular hunting ground, but I've never fired a firearm. I did go bow-hunting with my recently departed grandfather though, 10 years ago. If anyone nearby has any extra venison-jerky they wanna send me from a hunt, I'll be their best friend though.

4) What do I actually do? As good a question as any. Normally, I spend my time trying to keep up with crazy amounts of reading and such assigned - I'm entering my second year of a doctoral program in anthropology. I also work as either a research assistant or a teaching assistant. This semester I'm the TA for a mid-level class on human evolution, which I'm psyched about. Do a quick search on evolution in the CE forum - I'm pretty much guaranteed to be found there I'm taking the summer relatively easy - painting offices, light reading, and heavy gaming.

5)a) Good or evil ruler of the world? There are more than enough unjust rulers in this world. I'd rescind my autocratic hold as soon as chaos could be averted, that is, after I abolish the silly nation-state model, end race and sex disparity, and institute hand puppet theatre as the official entertainment of Earth. Can't I be a good ruler and still have minions? None of those useless minions though. My minions will all be capable at something, unlike, say, imperial stormtroopers. "Oh, that's Jane. She's one of Lucern's minions. She can install a phone line like no other."

5)b) Lord Soth is pretty cool, but I think the Dracolich is my favorite. I believe the image comes from a scene from one of the Forgotten Realms source books, where a party of adventurers is doing battle with one. Classic D&D.

Since he appears to be back and have a functional computer, I choose Callum as the next answerer.

[ 07-28-2006, 11:06 PM: Message edited by: Lucern ]
Lucern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 01:17 AM   #119
Sir Goulum
John Locke

1. Why Callum?
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 07:46 AM   #120
Callum
Symbol of Cyric

1) My parents liked it; Me and my brothers all have Scottish names. (Callum, Lachlan, and Lindsay Kerr). For those interested, it actually means Dove. And there's a manly name for you