Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2003, 01:45 PM   #101
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Deathbringer:
quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
if you think that's something, I've spent over 400 hours in detention over my schoolistic career
That's a good effort [img]tongue.gif[/img] But if you think that's shocking wait till you hear this. I never once had detention through out my years at school.[/QUOTE]teacher's pet
I'm not one of the "bad kids" y'know, the ones that strip in class and fight and throw things at each other, but I'm no angel either
I'm lazy, to tell the truth. I'm one of the brighter kids but can't be bothered to work. If I can get 50% on an exam without revising, then imagine what I could get with..
Sigmar (if he pops in) my mocks results were:
English: C
English literature: C
IT: B
French: B
Double science: CC
History: B
ClassCiv: C
RS: E
Maths: D

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 02-03-2003, 01:47 PM   #102
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

No! Cloudy, don't send any more. I want to continue to torture, er, inform you and Willow of how nice our weather is. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
*Looks at weather on aoHell* Bugger, a high of 48 tomorrow.
Kat, I didn't get detention, either. I don't think they had it back then. The recreant boys were sent to the Assistant Principal for whipping, or "licks," we called it back then.
Old 02-03-2003, 01:50 PM   #103
Deathbringer

Quote:
quote:
quote:
if you think that's something, I've spent over 400 hours in detention over my schoolistic career
That's a good effort [img]tongue.gif[/img] But if you think that's shocking wait till you hear this. I never once had detention through out my years at school.[/QUOTE]teacher's pet
I'm not one of the "bad kids" y'know, the ones that strip in class and fight and throw things at each other, but I'm no angel either
I'm lazy, to tell the truth. I'm one of the brighter kids but can't be bothered to work. If I can get 50% on an exam without revising, then imagine what I could get with..
Sigmar (if he pops in) my mocks results were:
English: C
English literature: C
IT: B
French: B
Double science: CC
History: B
ClassCiv: C
RS: E
Maths: D
[/QUOTE]OH! dont get me wrong! I wasn't exactly my teacher's fav student. I nearly got one fired once. I fell off my chair and my science teacher banged my head on the table.
I guess I never got detention because I was very laid back in school.

Heh, what grade you in? I was like that until I hit Yr11, then I started to put effort in [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 02-03-2003, 01:51 PM: Message edited by: Deathbringer ]

Old 02-03-2003, 01:51 PM   #104
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:

Kat, I didn't get detention, either. I don't think they had it back then. The recreant boys were sent to the Assistant Principal for whipping, or "licks," we called it back then.
Ooooh, YAY, caning! God, how I'd love that to be re-introduced
Nah, detention is more boring. Really. *Yawn* *slouch down seat*
Can you guess how much of those 400 hours I turned up to, people? That's right-3!

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 02-03-2003, 01:54 PM   #105
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:

Heh, what grade you in? I was like that until I hit Yr11, then I started to put effort in [img]tongue.gif[/img]
...Year 11 [img]graemlins/outtahere.gif[/img]
Nah, I really should knuckle down and work eventually. Seeing as those bundle of fun GCSEs are not too far away....

Old 02-03-2003, 01:58 PM   #106
Deathbringer

Quote:
quote:

...Year 11 [img]graemlins/outtahere.gif[/img]
Nah, I really should knuckle down and work eventually. Seeing as those bundle of fun GCSEs are not too far away....
[/QUOTE]hehehe, those things [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-03-2003, 02:01 PM   #107
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Deathbringer, let's cut those quote numbers down, ok? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2003, 02:04 PM   #108
Deathbringer

Ok Cloudy sorry. I have to go anyway and make a sig [img]tongue.gif[/img] cya

Old 02-03-2003, 02:51 PM   #109
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Ooooh, YAY, caning! God, how I'd love that to be re-introduced
LOL, and you would of course volunteer to be the caner? [img]graemlins/whipitgood.gif[/img] That's all Britain needs is a Drow Mistress administering discipline. You'd make The Daily Mirror.
Old 02-03-2003, 02:53 PM   #110
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Ok Cloudy sorry. I have to go anyway and make a sig [img]tongue.gif[/img] cya
Ok, it's not a major problem DB, just reminding you to cut some of them when there are so many. [img]smile.gif[/img] Happy Sig making