Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2001, 12:50 AM   #1
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Ok, I confess, I have a strategy guide. This may be a possible spoiler. . .I'm not sure, but it's something I wanted to bitch about.
OK. I met Drizzt in the woods. We all made nice and he promised to help me out with Bodhi. I had read in the strategy guide that if you fight Drizzt you won't get to keep his stuff (i.e., the scimitars) because when you come back up from fighting and killing Bodhi this mage guy will take them away from you.

OK. Drizzt and company met me like they promised. . . and they all got killed. So I go and pick up their stuff that the lying around. They all dead right. Finders--keepers and all that. I get back up top and the F*****G mage is there and takes it all away from me. That sucks! It's not like I killed them. He said all this shit about appreciating me collecting the things and how he was on his way down there to resurrect them all. I thought this was very unfair.

Just wanted to let off some steam about it.

Reeka

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death O_H_F
Lady in Waiting (the question is waiting for what?)
Old 03-29-2001, 12:53 AM   #2
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Heh.....as long as Drizzt dies (whether you killed him or some body else did) and you have his item, Harpell will appear.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 03-29-2001, 06:16 AM   #3
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Spoiler???

Well i guess Black Isle and Bioware doesn´t have the right to let you kill off Drizzt.. The books would be very dull ending with Drizzt and friends being killed by the child of Baal or against Bodhi...

Well makes sence, make someone good with the infinity explorer create duplicates of his items..

------------------

WOLF WINS EVERY FIGHT BUT ONE, AND IN THAT ONE, HE DIES