Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2002, 06:31 PM   #121
Neb
Account deleted by Request

*Sees TAO grinning slyly, has a strange sense of unease for some reason..... Alleviates this feeling by eating lots of rhubarb pie [img]tongue.gif[/img] *
Old 02-19-2002, 08:30 PM   #122
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

(Hides behind chaise lounge.) So, Nebbers, charming the ladies again, I see. (Hands out Brown Betty to all and sundry. She has learned that it is stale bread cubes that are used, not cake, according to her aunt.)
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 02-20-2002, 12:04 AM   #123
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

*hides in leiu of incoming battle*

*shares Brown Betty with Galadria*
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 02-20-2002, 12:37 AM   #124
TAOWolf
White Dragon

~she grins at Neb, and reaches into her cloak on the ground, pulling out a Druid's Yoke.
She leaps at Neb, and fastens the yoke around his neck.......

OOC: for those of you who don't know what this is,
when fastened on someone, they become a full-sized OX, the ox retains the wearer's mind, but cannot speak or use spells and becomes vulnerable to magic that affects normal animals. the wearer cannot remove it, only a freindly human can. *LMAO*

May the moon always shine upon your face, and your imagination soar to the heavens.... Chan ann leis a’chiad bhuille thuiteas a’chraobh.
Old 02-20-2002, 01:18 AM   #125
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by TAOWolf:
~she grins at Neb, and reaches into her cloak on the ground, pulling out a Druid's Yoke.
She leaps at Neb, and fastens the yoke around his neck.......

OOC: for those of you who don't know what this is,
when fastened on someone, they become a full-sized OX, the ox retains the wearer's mind, but cannot speak or use spells and becomes vulnerable to magic that affects normal animals. the wearer cannot remove it, only a freindly human can. *LMAO*

OOC>> LOLOL TAO!!! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] Neb's an ox! Now why haven't I thought of doing that? Makes my man bosoms spells look a little impotent (though uh... if they made Neb that way too... [img]graemlins/troutslap.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] ).

IC>> *glances up from pool lounge and brown betty to see TAO standing next to an ox*

Oh look, Pink! More livestock in the ORT? Maybe you and the ox can be friends? Hey wait a moment... that ox has a distinct *Neb* smell about it...

TAO? What have you done? Have you done anything to deserve the much-coveted Toad of the Week award I've instigated to reward Neb-removal? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-20-2002, 09:14 AM   #126
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

(Gives ox-Neb an orange) Well, Aelia, he's still here, but don't they...uh...do *something* to bulls to make oxen out of them. To *remove* the aggression?
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 02-20-2002, 11:20 AM   #127
Neb
Account deleted by Request

*Snorts, tries to speak but realizes that he can't.*

[Ox-ish, growl]

*Charges towards Aelia, intending to trample her*
Old 02-20-2002, 03:04 PM   #128
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Hey Guys! Sorry About Lack Of Posting! My Internet Has Been A Bit Weird Lately!!!
Oh And TAO, I Got Your Application... WELCOME!! Now All You Need Is A Title!! Or Do You Already Have One?
Old 02-20-2002, 05:44 PM   #129
TAOWolf
White Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
Hey Guys! Sorry About Lack Of Posting! My Internet Has Been A Bit Weird Lately!!!
Oh And TAO, I Got Your Application... WELCOME!! Now All You Need Is A Title!! Or Do You Already Have One?

Thank you!! , and as for the title,um.....you pick one, kay? Anything EXCEPT "The one who is chased by Neb" *LMAO*

[ 02-20-2002: Message edited by: TAOWolf ]

May the moon always shine upon your face, and your imagination soar to the heavens.... Chan ann leis a’chiad bhuille thuiteas a’chraobh.
Old 02-20-2002, 05:48 PM   #130
TAOWolf
White Dragon

Now, ~rubs her hands together, smiling~ Where did I put those bands for turning a bull into a steer?

Closed Thread