Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2001, 10:41 PM   #11
the_young_one
Manshoon

Excellent. Thank you Xignal for putting your time and effort into helping other gamers.
the_young_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2001, 08:40 AM   #12
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

April,

Great idea. I'll do my best to add gadgeteer and special items lists at the ends of the walk-throughs, but since I'm solving the game in sequence I may miss something needed later. I'll depend on y'all to point them out to me so I can add them in.

Xignal
Xignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2001, 09:35 AM   #13
Annihilator

this walkthough is really cool but what about other parts? will they be published soon because i got stuck in trynton(can't find the Marten's Bluff) and missed some important items,i.e.to gain access to weird places.
Old 11-24-2001, 12:05 PM   #14
analander
Elite Waterdeep Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Gothmog:
this walkthough is really cool but what about other parts? will they be published soon because i got stuck in trynton(can't find the Marten's Bluff) and missed some important items,i.e.to gain access to weird places.

The walkthrough on my site (linked above) is further along but not nearly as detailed. Marten's Bluff is a separate area off the Swamp, as shown in the manual's map.

- John
analander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2001, 02:01 PM   #15
vesselle
Hathor

~~analander~~

okay, now you've gone and done it!

your section for Gadgeteer stuff alone is worth it's weight in gold! i had to make the hard cuts in team members and pretty much decided to set aside the gadgeteer, but seeing those lil goodies she can make, i am, once again, revamping my party setup!

::crumples up her old list and tosses it in the ever growing pile behind her chair::

V***V
Old 11-24-2001, 03:39 PM   #16
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by vesselle:
~~analander~~

okay, now you've gone and done it!

your section for Gadgeteer stuff alone is worth it's weight in gold! i had to make the hard cuts in team members and pretty much decided to set aside the gadgeteer, but seeing those lil goodies she can make, i am, once again, revamping my party setup!

::crumples up her old list and tosses it in the ever growing pile behind her chair::

V***V

Vesselle...don't reform your party. Pick up Madras instead in Trynton...he's the best NPC gadgeteer you can get soon on.

Cheers,
-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2001, 02:20 PM   #17
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

Just posted the Trynton walk-through. Those of you who can already walk around Trynton with all 16 eyes closed please let me know what I missed.
Old 11-25-2001, 02:25 PM   #18
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Xignal:
Just posted the Trynton walk-through. Those of you who can already walk around Trynton with all 16 eyes closed please let me know what I missed.

Okay, lessee, first of all...SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

1) it's Chief "Gari", not "Cari"
2) Remember to mention the riddle fountain in front of the sanctuary. The answer is "Memory", which nets you 1000 XP, +5 INT, and a spellbook (Detect Secrets, I think)

Other than that, looks great!

Oh, and BTW...congrats on being made a mod! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Cheers,
-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2001, 02:30 PM   #19
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

Thanks, Saz. Working on it now.

Done.
Old 11-26-2001, 03:10 PM   #20
John Doe
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The walkthrough ROCKS!
How I hate the feeling of having missed something.

One thing only, wouldn't it be nicer to include the screenshots directly instead of linking to a seperate page?

Chris
John Doe is offline   Reply With Quote