Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2000, 03:21 AM   #1
MrBeans

Went down the stairs after saying Ukabu and trying to get to the toad shaman and a stupid toad is in my way !

Perhaps im stupid but how im i supposed to get to the shaman ?

Please help !
Old 12-16-2000, 03:41 AM   #2
kingleong

If you have download the patch, I think it should not be a problem as u can just push him away. It is just a bug that have been fixed in the patch.
Old 12-16-2000, 03:54 AM   #3
Davros
Takhisis Follower

However if you didn't download the patch, and like the endearing quirks the unpatched game offers (free gold) then you should talk to the toad. Say anything at all, Ukabu, US Preident, state of the Australia-West Indies test match, weather - anything. Then the important part - select goodbye and say that to him. This should free him from blocking mode and you should be able to lure him out or push past him.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2000, 05:10 AM   #4
QuigQuag

Make sure you dont kill the shaman before he opens the trap door in the floor or you wont be able to access the todem area. My barbarian loves to kill every npc encountered, blame it on reflex action from too much Unreal Tournament, so I what I got was a message saying "shamans door not working".
Old 12-17-2000, 06:03 PM   #5
Moonlight_Assasin

I haven't donloaded this "patch" or anything but this is how I got passed it. Save it before you try this so you don't accidently attack him. Get as close as you can to the right wall and walk into him. If you need more power, try running. You should be able to push him out of the way considering that the other toad isn't still following you. Good luck!