Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-2001, 08:29 AM   #11
Lord Shield

Maybe we should consider WHAT we'd discuss na D2 forum? There won't be any "how do you beat?" questions I should think, as it is usually straightforward

There are only so many tmes we could discuss favourite class (mine's the Paladin and Amazon)

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 08-13-2001, 09:01 AM   #12
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

True Lord Shield. The discussions wuld be mostly about items and certain ways to use different powers. And also to join up for MP games..

Hmm, though there are some issues to be discussed. Why it is so hard to find the exotic and special armours and equipment all the time!!! I have never ever been able to get a full set. Not even with my lvl 42 Paladin... I ran through level after level over and over with as many +% to find magic items...

Well, I think maybe the D2 boys could answer this better. But there can be a problem of different topics though..

------------------

Yawning lazywolf dreaming about nice little fairies...zzzzz
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 08-13-2001, 03:30 PM   #13
Lord Shield

I tend to find duplicate set pieces :O:O:O - how many more Claw Shields ARE there

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 08-13-2001, 03:34 PM   #14
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

maybe those forums could be together in a "other games" forum or something... though i suppose it can be sooooo messy

------------------
"I miss the Angel... and I mean that I REALLY miss her" -Ertai, Captive of the Blinding Angel
Old 08-13-2001, 04:02 PM   #15
Redblueflare
Galvatron

You know I bet we could just have the forum to talk about trades, and joining up for mp games alone. I know I could use lots of stuff right now for my assasin. Lots of stuff indeed....

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.
Old 08-14-2001, 02:53 AM   #16
sylent
Emerald Dragon

I actually agree with what has been said. It is all very well to have a Diablo 2 forum, but if it is not going to be used excessively, what is the purpose of it?
It would be good to have a bit of a discussion about some things, but I wouldn't want to start one in the GD forum or anything, because it is a little off-topic (as if there is actually a topic)... anyway

------------------
"Watch your back"
Old 08-14-2001, 01:46 PM   #17
Ratweed
Manshoon

Well id like a d2 forum and my acount name is *albaclone and my charecters are a lvl 74 werebere in act 1 hell and a 59 amazon which i mainly use for a mule till i get a half decent bow. I am on all the time except now because for some reason the game wont let me get passed the connececting to battlenet stage. Oh yeah i am on Useast
Old 08-14-2001, 01:56 PM   #18
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by sylent:
I actually agree with what has been said. It is all very well to have a Diablo 2 forum, but if it is not going to be used excessively, what is the purpose of it?
It would be good to have a bit of a discussion about some things, but I wouldn't want to start one in the GD forum or anything, because it is a little off-topic (as if there is actually a topic)... anyway

You're not going to give up on the forum already are you Sylent? Trust me if the forum gets made, everyone will find *something* to talk about. For example what the heck do you do with Mephisto's soulstone? Is it worth keeping. I'd get flamed big time if I asked in any other forum. By the way my account name is Redblueflare. I'm usually playing on weekday afternoons, and weekends in the morning.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Redblueflare (edited 08-14-2001).]
Old 08-15-2001, 03:49 AM   #19
sylent
Emerald Dragon

I have only just started playing on realms, so my characters are low level, but I am having a good time at the moment, so its cool.
I have a lvl 26 sorceror, and a lvl 10 WereBear Druid (just started him last night) My account name is *sylent_ (did I already mention that? I think so) on the europe realm.

What realm do you use? I will try and contact you.

------------------
"Watch your back"
Old 08-15-2001, 11:19 AM   #20
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Sylent I always use the same realm USAEast. Try to contact me sometime. My account name is Redblueflare, and I have two characters. Redthirteen, and level 18 sorceress, and Fluke a level 18, assasin. I always use Fluke now, so you can contact me that way. If you want we can both play with my RL friends. Luthetheholy, Matrizo, and Camefromthegods. All of us are on at pretty much the same time... Look me up sometime. I try to message you everytime I play, but I guess it doesn't work since i'm in USAEAST.

------------------