Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2001, 05:25 PM   #21
Tancred
White Dragon

What? Nooooo! Nalia's an incredible character! Believe me, Nalia and Imoen make one hell of a scouting party. Load 'em up with powerful short bows, give them a decent short sword each, cast Tenser's Transformation and charge in with the rest of the party. Try a grand total of 36 magic missile blasts at once to a single target courtesy of two Sequencers, one each. BZZAP!

Tancred
Old 05-23-2001, 05:37 PM   #22
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Imoen = Yes

Nalia = No

I do not take a woman in my party who's smile looks like the weathered backside of a pregnant cow.

She can go and stick her bow sideways inside her mouth: it'll help with her scrotum-like face.

But Imoen on the other hand is generous, happy, witty and care-free.
She gets my position any time

------------------

Greetings Mortals. My Name Is Wah, Arch Lich Wah.
Old 05-23-2001, 07:00 PM   #23
Neb
Account deleted by Request

I hate Nalia she is always whining, always reminding everyone that she is "Noble" and everyone is just a "Commoner", damn b*tch, Aerie on the other hand is one of the most ultimatest NPC's in the game! Imoen is kewl too, currently I am trying a new party which is:

Me(Sorcerer)
Minsc(Of course)
Jan(Of course)
Jaheira
Imoen
Aerie

This party kicks some serious A$$!
Both Jan, Minsc and Imoen are using two weapons! They tear my enemies to shreds!
Fear me Irenicus!!!!!!
Old 05-23-2001, 07:05 PM   #24
debiler
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
I hate Nalia she is always whining, always reminding everyone that she is "Noble" and everyone is just a "Commoner", damn b*tch, Aerie on the other hand is one of the most ultimatest NPC's in the game! Imoen is kewl too, currently I am trying a new party which is:

Me(Sorcerer)
Minsc(Of course)
Jan(Of course)
Jaheira
Imoen
Aerie

Both Jan, Minsc and Imoen are using two weapons! They tear my enemies to shreds!
Fear me Irenicus!!!!!!
Thatīs the way! Someone who likes Aerie, finally. But donīt you think itīs pretty f***ed up that Minsc claims Aerie to be his witch?

------------------
-UCANTZEECALIFORNIAWITHOUTMARLONBRANDOSEYEZ-
Old 05-23-2001, 07:21 PM   #25
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Wah:

I do not take a woman in my party who's smile looks like the weathered backside of a pregnant cow.

She can go and stick her bow sideways inside her mouth: it'll help with her scrotum-like face.

pregnant cow? I thought it was more like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-23-2001, 07:39 PM   #26
Talvin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:

Me(Sorcerer)
Minsc(Of course)
Jan(Of course)
Jaheira
Imoen
Aerie

Fear me Irenicus!!!!!!
That is very close to how my party will look, except I'm a Paladin and will have Vic instead of Jan. Think this will make for an awsome group. Yea she is evil and I am good, but like a moth to a flame.....

Back to the subject at hand. You know we all should have known Nalia was an idiot from the moment we met her and she says something to the effect of "Wont you help me? I helped you! You should help me!". Yea wench, like I REALLY needed your help killing a couple of punk Thugs. If that was the case I should retire now and find a nice field to plow.
Old 05-23-2001, 07:40 PM   #27
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
HEHE!!!

This will be fun,mabye i will mkae a Anomen bashing thread?

Anyway,Nalia is a good sub. for imoen? Uhh in one word,no. Maybe that both have the same int and what not,but Imoen is SOOOO much easy to be around...

(spoiler)

and she is your sister.How can you leave her behind?

Aerie-Well she can be alright,good adition to the party,but she is not a must have like Minsc or Jan,or Imoen.
Old 05-23-2001, 07:56 PM   #28
Talvin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hey one thing you can say about Anomen, he is true to his character. Only someone with an INT of 10 would think its a good idea to dual to a cleric with a Wis of 12.

O and as far as Jan being a must have... hmmmm... I havent used him yet, but he is a Gnome, so that right there rules him out from staying full time. We will see when the time comes, maybe I drop Vic and keep him, but thats doubtful.

[This message has been edited by Talvin (edited 05-23-2001).]
Old 05-23-2001, 09:14 PM   #29
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Jan is a must-have, he has special goggles which can detect invisibility, he can cast spells, he is a pretty good thief, and unlike Nalia and Imoen his thief-skills get better, if you give him the red dragon sword, and the Katana+2 he is a real terror, and with Bracers AC 4 he can cast spells at the same time, especially if he also has the Robe Of The Neutral Archmagi, oh yeah, I almost forgot Jan's best ability and the thing that makes him a must-have, his funny stories! "Y'know Valygar, my aunt was a ranger too, she had a shadow dragon called Blackie" seriously, he is hilarious sometimes.

Spoiler
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-

-
-
-
Where is Anarg and the Fallen Paladins? I can't find them.
Old 05-23-2001, 10:17 PM   #30
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

behind a house in the bridge district. Oh yea NALIA SUCKS!!!

------------------
BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!