Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2001, 05:08 PM   #1
Charlie
Lord Ao

Other than the usual ton of crap I like to carry about I've been carrying this poxy paw and this sodding harp for an eternity. I've got no musicians in the party and I can't flog nor play the Harp. Along with a dead body and a bodyless head I also have this bloody hand. Quite frankly, the flies that are milling around my party have bought my social standing to an all time low, my party STINKS. Please help me offload the hand and the three tons of associated bluebottles in my backpack. Thanks .
Old 01-29-2001, 05:24 PM   #2
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Spoilers:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Heh.....Daces' hand is useless once you left Asylum. As for the heads, if you have Neb's, just bring it over to the inspector at the back of the government building at Government District. If the head is the cute little kitty you got from Druid Grove, then give it to the Djins in Trademeet. If you have Montaron's body, that's just there for information purposes....meaning you can ditch it too.
Melthids Harp? If this is the harp that I have in mind, then bring it to Captain Dennis at one of the inns over at Bridge District. I think this is the harp relating to the adventure option of the limited wish spell. (fingers crosses)
Old 01-29-2001, 05:32 PM   #3
Charlie
Lord Ao

Thanks again Accord.

Did Daces hand have a use in the asylum?

I may come back to you on the Limited Wish/Harp deal later if that's ok. I'll try to find my own way for now tho'.

Thanks again.
Old 01-29-2001, 05:36 PM   #4
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

No problem at all Charlie.

Daces' hand is suppose to be part of the key in opening the statue door in the Asylum's initial level (where Bodhi left you), that's the "hand of the maker".
Old 01-29-2001, 06:44 PM   #5
Charlie
Lord Ao

Sorry mate, missed your reply for a mo'

Thanks for explaining.
Old 01-29-2001, 06:47 PM   #6
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

You are welcome.
Old 01-29-2001, 07:23 PM   #7
Malla Gabriel

In the limted wish quest you are looking for a gong. it's not magical and can on be found by entering the quest, or cheating.

Old 01-29-2001, 07:30 PM   #8
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Oops, mixed it up with something else. Must be a sign that I need to play again. Sorry Charlie.

So, what is Melthids Harp then??
Old 01-29-2001, 07:31 PM   #9
Charlie
Lord Ao

So this sodding harp is going to be lugged about some more. Anyone got a pointer on this thing. I can't use, play or sell it.

Cheers.
Old 01-29-2001, 07:34 PM   #10
Malla Gabriel

I don't know what it is used for but i do have some advice, put it in a box and come back when you discover what it for, that way you don't have to carry it about and it won't disapear.
does it have any magical powers, i find things with powers aren't normaly quest related.