Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2006, 01:12 PM   #1
manikus
Jack Burton

After months of silence, especially here at Ironworks, DC is starting to move again. Four new developers have joined the project. CocoaSpud is too busy now to help out, but is still answering questions. New artwork for the default package is being created.
I'm still holding out hope to see the much talked about release of the rest of the artwork that the mighty Ziroc has completed. And I'm hoping that Tarlanon is still lurking around here somewhere... (Not to mention, TwilightKing, Silent Thief, Telwyn and Dinonykos just to name a few others)

-manikus
Old 09-26-2006, 09:24 PM   #2
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

I'm not out yet. I just have many projects ahead of DC currently. But I will once again be creating new content/art for DC again!

Working on my NWN Custom content right now..

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 01:50 AM   #3
manikus
Jack Burton

That's the problem with life, all the talented people have a lot of stuff to do. Nice to hear from you, Ziroc. I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.
Old 10-04-2006, 07:43 PM   #4
Tarlanon
Manshoon

I am not dead or gone either...but work has me buried these days.

The contest is still open too, I just need one more entry to really make it a contest, to give the people something to vote on. So, once I get that entry (and I could use some advertising help with this) I can set up the voting again and get some very much needed new art into the default art pack that ships with DC.

So, don't give up hope just yet. =)
Old 10-05-2006, 12:15 PM   #5
manikus
Jack Burton

No hope has been given up, I assure you. Do you need the entry in a particular category or just another entry?

Let me know, and I'll spread the word.
Old 10-05-2006, 01:37 PM   #6
Tarlanon
Manshoon

Generally, as many categories as possible as the artist can churn out. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2006, 04:44 PM   #7
Telwyn
Dungeon Master

I am still here, though I've been too busy to get much DC stuff done. I am working on some more icons however, so I'll put those up on my site once I get them done. If I get a bit more time I'll be doing some more work on my mod at some point, though no idea when that might be yet.

- Telwyn
Telwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 07:41 PM   #8
manikus
Jack Burton

Great to hear from you,Telwyn.
There was an H.P. Lovecraft festival at a local theater this last weekend, and brought some of your plans to mind. Of course, I mean plans for art...

I look forward to seeing more of your icons. If you haven't already, maybe you might want to enter one or more in the DC media contest? See the post here and that will give you a link to the correct page.
Old 10-12-2006, 04:42 PM   #9
Telwyn
Dungeon Master

I did send one of the icons for the contest, not sure if it was received though as Tarlanon never replied to the email. If he didn't get it, I can resend something *nudges Tarlanon*
Telwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 08:44 AM   #10
Tarlanon
Manshoon

I got them Telwyn. They are 'in the queue' as it were.

I even got 1 new submission too! Which is good. There is still an opportunity to add other things to your submissions if you want, but I think the rules are 1 submission per artist per category. What that means is if you submitted some icons, but have some walls or backdrops you want to submit, go ahead!