Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2006, 06:31 PM   #1
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Yes, indeed! Once Clarice got off that Yawning Portal roof and wandered into the Undermountain, she had a pretty good time turning undead and adventuring with Daneth (roddybug) and Alistair (Nacht).

Took a few snapshots while there, boy that level 4 is a mess...all that bric a brac lying around and gold and wands and oh, yah the assorted zombie parts and bones... and there's a spider issue to deal with...but other than that pretty good!

Daneth and Alistair posed for a pic or two, Clarice used her holy symbol and new staff as a flash.

And although she's mostly interested in the arcane, she did do a bit of cleric work while down there...

Had alot of fun and since hubby doesn't want to get into mmorpg's, I'm really glad that Undermountain and NWN are around! He really enjoys a romp there when we have the time!

Z, the place looks great and I nearly lost my soda when I saw the supermodel skeletons! Hope we have time to get down farther and see the changes there soon. Hubby's schedule still isn't the best, but we sure had fun squeezing in some adventuring time this last week or so!

Thanks to Roddybug for assisting our silly selves there....and I won't tell 'em how we got hit by an angry wraith when Nacht's pc gave the wrong answer to that riddle, if you won't!

[ 07-09-2006, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 07-09-2006, 06:41 PM   #2
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Oh, did I mention in that second shot, Clarice used the Taco of Gaseous Death on those silly Frost giants... HEHE.. that's Alistair under her name in green and off to the left is Daneth.

[ 07-09-2006, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 07-09-2006, 07:04 PM   #3
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

HAHA! cool! Glad you had fun!! I'm fixing the portrait issue now--having to go through each level and fix em.. almost done now. WOW.. time consuming. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Yeh, I'm adding new stuff all around, and alert to everyone--The "Choose Wisely" area has been upgraded. The items are updated/upgraded and changed a bit. [img]smile.gif[/img] Check em out.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 07:16 PM   #4
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

We got through level 4 and on to level 5, but didn't have time to go far on level 5. Maybe next time we'll power run through 4 to five and check it out some more!

We had a blast. Hubby's been wanting to game for a while now and even though there are a zillion chores and repairs and errands around the house that need doing or attention...I figured he deserved a little FUN time! So we played a bit more today.
Old 07-09-2006, 08:50 PM   #5
roddybug
Manshoon

I had great fun as well so thanks for that! It's always more fun in a party and less lethal, I don't think any of us died although we had a few close shaves. I like to keep my characters alive.

I hope that you remembered to put Lester's flesh in the fridge when you got home!
roddybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 09:09 PM   #6
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Eeeeewwwwwww!!!!!
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 10:38 PM   #7
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
HAHA! cool! Glad you had fun!! I'm fixing the portrait issue now--having to go through each level and fix em.. almost done now. WOW.. time consuming. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Yeh, I'm adding new stuff all around, and alert to everyone--The "Choose Wisely" area has been upgraded. The items are updated/upgraded and changed a bit. [img]smile.gif[/img] Check em out.
And it's about time.
*grins maliciously*
Looks like I'll be taking a few characters down to Level Eleven more often then. Well, when two of them gain enough levels to SURVIVE down there, I'll be happy to swing them down the "rabbit hole" to where Bumbis is having marital problems, and certain beholders keep insisting on showing up where they are not desired. (Well, beholders aren't usually wanted ANYWHERE, but that goes without saying.)

Very happy some people got their gaming in this weekend. I've been a little on the distracted side over the past few days. Been trying out a few new things and learning that module building takes a far better computer than mine when it comes to using *.hak files in droves. Ziroc, you're going to need to give me the specifications on your current machine so I know what I have to match up to soon.
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 04:00 AM   #8
wellard
Dracolisk

LOL go the taco girl

I love that teleport into the frosty king / queen area. It was a case of WTF!!! when it happened first time [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 08:51 AM   #9
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Heheh, yah, it surprised me the first time, too, Wellard! I had a party though and they were ready for it, only yours truly hopped in first without realizing what it was....HAHA

Love that Taco....Taco Power!!!!! *snicker*

Roddy- yes, was lots of fun, glad we got to romp a bit and do away with some undead ...they're so untidy, falling apart all over the caverns like that... [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

I think the funniest moment for me was when Nacht gave the wrong answer to the wraith and we got pelted with meteor storm (?). LOL Then you stood back when he answered the next riddle! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

[ 07-12-2006, 08:52 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]