Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2003, 02:20 PM   #1
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

How many of you guys and gals have met other members of ironworks? (Who you didnt know before ironworks) and whose met who? Just curious [img]smile.gif[/img] I've actually not met anyone. No-one lives near here [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-02-2003, 03:39 PM   #2
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

I've met Kaltia. Frequently .
Old 09-02-2003, 03:48 PM   #3
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Haven't met anybody, unfortunatly.
Old 09-02-2003, 04:07 PM   #4
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

LOL thats enough detail Cal Dont worry Exxon, I'll come over there and keep you company
Old 09-02-2003, 04:22 PM   #5
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Haven't met anyone really, closest I've been is voice chat with Reeka, Lady Z, and Bardan.
Old 09-02-2003, 04:26 PM   #6
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Gangrell:
Haven't met anyone really, closest I've been is voice chat with Reeka, Lady Z, and Bardan.
And me! I was there as well!

[ 09-02-2003, 04:27 PM: Message edited by: Sir Exxon ]
Old 09-02-2003, 05:58 PM   #7
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I'm going to NZ this summer to stay with Downunda for a month or so. So I will b meeting someone. Does that count
Old 09-02-2003, 06:37 PM   #8
Davros
Takhisis Follower

I have met :

Donut - at Highbury in 2001 - he bought me a FOSTERS (ugh)

Mouse - in the Abelard Arms near Aberdeen - he also bought me a FOSTERS (ugh)

Aelia Jusa - a lonely (but very pretty) figure a deserted shopping centre car park - we went to the football and a wedding [img]smile.gif[/img] - I was driving, so I just had a coke or two.

Yorick - in an airport cafe in Lyons - I bought a coffee [img]smile.gif[/img]

Mouse again - the airport bar and they had no FOSTERS (yay [img]smile.gif[/img] ).

Moiraine - in an airport in Lyons - she had a Donut in tow so I recognised her straight away [img]smile.gif[/img] . Time for a quick one at the bar - think I had a rum and coke

Melusine - back at Moiraine's place - she fed me salt liqorice (and I looked desperately about for something - yay even a FOSTERS to wash the taste out with)

Wolfie - back at Moiraines place, and he showed me his Krazy Gravy and we all displayed our Scotch drinking skills (that was a nice scotch Mouse - what did the bottle last - all of 20 mins?)

Epona - she tried to deposit a table on me - note to self - don't take either Donut or Epona on in a drinking contest. I remember Glenfiddich and lots of other stuff.

Sir Tainly - he and Donut took me to a liquor shop and they bought FOSTERS (ugh).

And while he is not on IW, Luc should not go without mention for all the red wine he plied (and tried to ply) me with [img]smile.gif[/img] .
Old 09-02-2003, 06:53 PM   #9
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I have met Bardan just this past May. I have met two members of The Silver River in June. And as I posted previously, I have talked to several other IW members on the phone: Zeeke75, KDogRex, Bilqis, Yorick, JJ, and Ziroc.
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 09-02-2003, 07:57 PM   #10
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

I believe I've met Ice3 ( never seen him in ironworks anymore ) before in Tokyo. I can't be sure because that damn anestatic thing wipe out most of my memory.