Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-04-2003, 09:57 AM   #1
Taran
Manshoon

hey i got into underdark a little while ago and i defeated the freaky monseter thing, and closed up the hole, but i dont know where to go from there, it seems there are no doors. please help me

also, just a secondary question, are fimilars worth gettin them, i like the idea of a nother party member, but i dont want them to keep running into battle and killing themselves, and i dont think they can carry stuff.
Old 08-04-2003, 10:12 AM   #2
Pyrenk
Symbol of Cyric

SPOILERS
1. Talk to either the Silver Dragon, Adalon in the dark cave (you need the light stone (iirc) from the dwarf leader. She should explain things.

2. Familiars are definately worth it. They add half of their hp to yours. You don't need to keep them out, though...if you want, put them in your pack (the best idea, and they only take up one slot).
Old 08-04-2003, 12:08 PM   #3
Pirengle
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Taran:
hey i got into underdark a little while ago and i defeated the freaky monseter thing, and closed up the hole, but i dont know where to go from there, it seems there are no doors. please help me

also, just a secondary question, are fimilars worth gettin them, i like the idea of a nother party member, but i dont want them to keep running into battle and killing themselves, and i dont think they can carry stuff.
Return to the guy who gave you the quest to find out more about what to do.

Only mages, sorcerers, and one of the animal-friendly kits (it's either the beast master kit for fighters, or one of the ranger or druid kits) get familiars. Familiars give them a bit more HP, and preform some minor thief duties, but that's about it.
Old 08-04-2003, 12:24 PM   #4
Brainless One
Zhentarim Guard

If you cant find Adalon's Lair, it is on the far east of the map, about halfway up. You will no longer be standing on ground to get there, but Drow-made flooring. I hope that helps. (Its so dark there!)
-Brainless One
Brainless One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 08:39 AM   #5
Taran
Manshoon

i think i do have the stone but ill double check. hmm and i think i can see the way to go but there are no open doors to it, hmm oh well please keep posting and ill find something
Old 08-05-2003, 08:58 AM   #6
Taran
Manshoon

HELP HELP HELP so far none of you have helped very much. now all i know is i have to talk to a dragon. ok now where is that dragon, far east and halway up, hmm a wall, everywhere i go there is a wall. i dont just poof into ther dragon place thing, i have to get there but i cant so help
Old 08-05-2003, 09:00 AM   #7
Taran
Manshoon

forgot to put in last post----

am i in the dwarf place where i am walking on stone, or am i on the regular gound,
i do have the light stone also
Old 08-05-2003, 09:06 AM   #8
Sonic
Zhentarim Guard

Quest Spoilers
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

You get the Light stone from the Dwarf leader after killing the Deamon and then on the left side of the drow city its a cave there you find the dragon.She wants you to get her eggs in the Priest place in the City.When you giwe her the eggs she will teleport you to a place then you shud yust hed up and you find some friendly elfs and the place where you come to the surfice.

[ 08-05-2003, 09:08 AM: Message edited by: Dundee Slaytern ]
Old 08-05-2003, 10:07 AM   #9
Taran
Manshoon

i cant get to the drow place, im in the area with the dwarves, and im trying to get to the drow place and the dragon thing
Old 08-05-2003, 10:15 AM   #10
Dadams1
Drow Warrior

The GNOMES want you to kill a demon, then they'll give you a nice little present that allows you to go into Adalon's lair and talk with her.