Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-09-2002, 12:25 AM   #1
Himura
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Anyone know a site with a complete list of psell and where to get them? I have been trying to find one for unlocking chest and doors. I don't play a thieve character and found out in some of my quest I will need to open locked doors/chest anyway... I couldn't find the spell to open doors, but I know there are in the game somewhere.. jsut not sure where..

if any of you already got that spell, please let me know where to get it,

thanks!
Old 05-09-2002, 12:42 AM   #2
Silverthornne
Dungeon Master

I'm pretty sure I got this one in Balmora, just don't remember the exact NPC. Either in the temple or in the mage's guild. And speaking of spells, anyone know where I can find Divine Intervention? [img]smile.gif[/img] I have Almsivi Intervention, but ummm... the temple and myself don't get along very well
Old 05-09-2002, 01:21 AM   #3
coil
Elite Waterdeep Guard

scroll of ondusis's unhinging..
spells..wideopen,strong open and ondusis's open door...are the ones ive got so far..
check temples,mage guilds
Old 05-09-2002, 09:48 AM   #4
Himura
Elite Waterdeep Guard

doh,

I will check temples, I didn't realize they sell spells as well, I thought temples were just for healing and curing.

thanks for the info.
Old 05-13-2002, 03:16 PM   #5
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Silverthornne:
And speaking of spells, anyone know where I can find Divine Intervention? [img]smile.gif[/img] I have Almsivi Intervention, but ummm... the temple and myself don't get along very well
I have found a few of those in the tombs scattered around the world. since i hardly ever ride the silt strider i have found tons of tombs.