Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-07-2002, 10:10 AM   #11
jersey_
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Most of the spider webs I got were from spiders in Trynton. And I think once or twice in the swamp. Of course, since I haven't gotten much further than that in the game I don't know where else they might be had.
Old 01-07-2002, 10:40 AM   #12
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Fareek. Damn. I swear they must pick, pre game, who is gonna get what. I wandered around Trynton ALOT (until I figured out the boughs) and killed hundreds of freaking spiders... and any webbing? Nope. I was beginning to believe they dropped off a certain spider in a certain location (like in the Graveyard Dungeon or something)... How insane... my poor Faerie Priest is in the same exact armor that she started with and she's level 18 for crying out loud! She needs a change of clothes! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-07-2002, 09:08 PM   #13
Tenjii14
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I am going back tonight and dern it! I will find some webs!
Tenjii14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2002, 08:04 AM   #14
Erydian
Manshoon

LOL.

I *finally* got mine, and I'm about ready to head on over to Ascension Peak. For the record though, I got mine in Trynton.
Old 01-08-2002, 10:41 AM   #15
vesselle
Hathor

BOOHOO! [img]graemlins/awcrap.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/idontagreeatall.gif[/img] i'm about ready to lose my mind over it. [img]graemlins/5bloodymurder.gif[/img]

the Blonde Brigade is averaging lvl 15, and we go on special bughunts, all over trynton, the arnika road and the wilderness caves esp for some of that silly silk ::sighs::

maybe someone would do us really huge favor? please, just pop over to our special chest, you know the one in the cemetery? behind the back wall? that's our "emergency trunk".... just drop a roll of spidersilk [img]graemlins/apresent.gif[/img] in there for us?

[img]graemlins/1luvu.gif[/img] the BB would be forever grateful, and would happily tell whatsername "Al Sexy" just how "big hearted" you really are!! ::winks::

V***V

[ 01-08-2002: Message edited by: vesselle ]

Old 01-10-2002, 12:25 PM   #16
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

And when ya drop it off, can ya tell me so I can steal it from her?
Old 01-10-2002, 07:29 PM   #17
elbarono
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Are you guys talking about "Spider Silk" or something else? If you are talking about spider silk, then I definitely got it in the same place in both games I have played so far.. I can't remember the exact place but it was either in Trynton upper boughs or Rattkin Tree.

--Adam
elbarono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2002, 03:29 AM   #18
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I get the Spider silke in Trynton i got 2 in one figth with 5 wildspiders at the zoo. But what shall i do with it? make an armor or what? I also have an BIG silvernugget what is that for? he he! I hope you can ansver that!
Megabot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2002, 06:38 AM   #19
vesselle
Hathor

i'm begining to think that there are 2 tryntons. the one that Vap and i are fighting around in and then the "REAL" one the rest of y'all are in.
::sigh::
still NO silk. those robes on Aria are wearing mighty thin at this point, not to mention being completely covered in bits and peices of spider flesh and green spider goo.

i guess Vap musta stolen the silk alla you thoughtful players dropped off in my chest because i just went to check it and it was really mauled. as in by someone ::looking right at Vap:: who hasn't a clue in how to properly pick a lock.

oh yeah, the silver nugget. it's big, it's bold and bulging with silvery goodness. c'mon now, are you doubting sirtech? [img]smile.gif[/img] you don't think they would make such a galdarn heavy thing, guaranteed to make the veins on your tiny faerie mage's forehead pop out, from encumbrance, do ya? suuuuuure they would!!

::giggles:: naw, it's useful. just hold onto it. there's another armorer around who will be happy to make you something for it. just don't go dropping it off in my chest in the graveyard. i changed the lock.

oh btw, you owe me a spider silk for that info!

V***V
Old 01-11-2002, 08:43 AM   #20
Achmed
Elite Waterdeep Guard

the giant spiders in trynton drop it, but its really hard to see. on my pc it appears as a flashing thread, in the midst of battle you may simply be overlooking it (of course it should appear as am item on the map..) good luck.