Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2002, 07:49 PM   #1
masterkeeper
Welcomed New User

I have been all through Dragon's Eye to the 3rd level and such but I haven't been able to start any of the major puzzles there because I can't seem to help Nhezzel or whoever out of the prison...I disarmed the alarm and he wants me to open the door to free him but I can't seem to find out how to open the door...can anyone please help me with this...I have been stuck on this solution for hours. I don't know if I did something wrong or if I am just missing something obvious. Any help would be appreciative...
masterkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2002, 09:47 PM   #2
Kalak
The Magister

Do me a favor and tell me how to deactivate the alarm.

Spoiler
\
\\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
If you look at the torture chamber up above the door to the prison, there is a rack. The upper left one is the one you have to use to open the door. The place to twist is the bottom right corner of the rack. Or the most easterly point. It's a very tight spot.
Old 09-15-2002, 10:13 PM   #3
masterkeeper
Welcomed New User

Thank you so much...the trick to disarming the alarm is you need a thief that has a good search skill as well as a good disarm...get extremely close to the door and have your thief search out of sight of any enemies of course. Eventually the door should glow red I think, or something like that and you can use your thieving skills to disarm the door itself.
masterkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote