Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2001, 01:29 AM   #1
Lady Nightshade
The Magister

Oh you English are soooo superior . . .well you know where you'd be with out the good ol' United States. The smallest ■■■■■■■ province in the Russian Empire.

It's K-K-Ken coming to k-k-kill me.

Isn't it time you faced up to certain realities, Ken. Come on. You're a very attractive man, Ken. You're smart, you've got wonderful bones, great eyes, and you dress really interestingly.

-==================================================

You better have a spatula where we're going because my ass is frozen to this yak!

Hey, bird! Did you just see a little Hari Krishna midget, in the tree, floating, or is it me?

In my pocket there's a whole thing of Tic-Tacs. Take as many as you like, please.

==============================================
Keep your lashes on your lids where they belong. How could you be so careless?

For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving. Maybe I'm going home.

I was now a member of a relatively new and particularly detested segment of society; one of those who refuses to play the hand that he was dealt. I am most commonly known as a borrowed ladder, or a de-gene-erate.

I belonged to a new underclass, no longer determined by social status or the color of your skin. No, we now have discrimination down to a science.
Old 06-06-2001, 01:34 AM   #2
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

I though was well versed in movie trivia. Guess not.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)
Old 06-06-2001, 01:53 AM   #3
Rikard

I';m not sure but i always wanted the Netherlands to a be a separate province in the Russian Empire
so Netherlands will be smallest in size
not in influence hehe

------------------
Now Imagine this Signature Only in Red. That's the way suppost to be

The Last Of the Red Fluffies

Member of the Ancients Club (@ age 16 )
High Magician of the Order of the Holy Flame

"Dream a Dreamers Dream And Know It Is But A Dream"
</font>

Old 06-06-2001, 02:55 AM   #4
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

A fish call wanda??

Spies like us???

And on Jeopardy three, we say, don´t have a cow!

------------------

Yawning lazywolf dreaming about nice little fairies...zzzzz
Old 06-06-2001, 02:58 AM   #5
DawnChaser
Zhentarim Guard

-==================================================

You better have a spatula where we're going because my ass is frozen to this yak!

Hey, bird! Did you just see a little Hari Krishna midget, in the tree, floating, or is it me?

In my pocket there's a whole thing of Tic-Tacs. Take as many as you like, please.

The Golden Child!

What did I win?

Dawnchaser aka Thanatos (Dispositioner of Souls)

------------------

[This message has been edited by DawnChaser (edited 06-06-2001).]
Old 06-06-2001, 02:59 AM   #6
BladeMaster

Cool Sig Dawnchaser

------------------
Do you TIRE of MORTAL LIFE so much that you SEEK to end it at the HANDS of

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/evermeet

Old 06-06-2001, 03:01 AM   #7
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Nightshade:

For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving. Maybe I'm going home.

I was now a member of a relatively new and particularly detested segment of society; one of those who refuses to play the hand that he was dealt. I am most commonly known as a borrowed ladder, or a de-gene-erate.

I belonged to a new underclass, no longer determined by social status or the color of your skin. No, we now have discrimination down to a science.
GATTICA

------------------

Lord of the Screen Shot
Get My IronWorks Winamp skin
Old 06-06-2001, 03:03 AM   #8
DawnChaser
Zhentarim Guard

Thank you. And thanks again to Sazerac!

------------------
DawnChaser aka Thanatos (Dispositioner of Souls)

Old 06-06-2001, 06:25 AM   #9
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Oh you English are soooo superior . . .well you know where you'd be with out the good ol' United States. The smallest ■■■■■■■ province in the Russian Empire.

It's K-K-Ken coming to k-k-kill me.

Isn't it time you faced up to certain realities, Ken. Come on. You're a very attractive man, Ken. You're smart, you've got wonderful bones, great eyes, and you dress really interestingly.

LN - I nearly had a heart attack when I read the first quote, I wondered what could have happened that caused you to say such a thing.

Then I remembered the title of the thread and it all became clear. A great film.

But remember 'Don't call me stupid!'

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas
Old 06-06-2001, 07:49 AM   #10
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:

Gattaca, it must be!