Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-2002, 06:14 PM   #61
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

quote:
Originally posted by Holy Knight Delita:
Wow there killer, put those shears away! No need to get angry! Pop tarts are cool! heh heh *Gulp*

Pfh... What are you worried about?
Killing Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2002, 06:17 PM   #62
Holy Knight Delita
Manshoon

Phew! So your not gonna... I knew it all along right then so when do we start?
Old 01-17-2002, 06:25 PM   #63
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

quote:
Originally posted by Holy Knight Delita:
Phew! So your not gonna...

Nope, my aim's not good enough to hit a target that small.
Old 01-17-2002, 06:27 PM   #64
Holy Knight Delita
Manshoon

Well then you couldn't hit the broad side of a barn!

P.S. Can we just fogive and forget, i don't like being the target of all these mean jokes!

[ 01-17-2002: Message edited by: Holy Knight Delita ]

Old 01-17-2002, 06:35 PM   #65
thalali
Dungeon Master

Spree is there enough room for midget? he wanted to join. he really wants to he just can't find this new thread, so save him a space for 24 hours and lets see if he finds it then k?

[ 01-17-2002: Message edited by: thalali ]

thalali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2002, 06:36 PM   #66
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Hail Aelissa!

(I'm sorry, but you end up in Croshent and that's where Lance started so I copied and pasted a large portion of this! I did add a bunch though too!)

Aelissa, your tale begins in the city of Croshent. Croshent is a middle latitude city along the Western edge of the Bulwark River. It is well-populated, but at the same time rather alone. It's closest neighbor is the Castle Grella, and so many warriors make their homes here. It is a somewhat dangerous location, as it is surrouned on all sides by elements. To the East is the Bulwark River, to the South the Passage Forest, and to the West the dreaded desert 'Red Silence'. Croshent is about a day and half's walk North to Rhykatam, and so caravans always hit it. It is also a crucial trading partner with the Southernmost hamlets of Marrowni, Karaci, and Herafaline. There are three Gods worshipped in Croshent. One is your god Veseer. Another is Liatramo. And the final god seems rather out of place- Yiralih. Somehow the gnome population made itself comfortable in this middle-ground. Overall though, the human fighters and paladins outnumber the gnomes significantly. This city seems at times a pen for all the King's soldiers. Your home is in the center of the city, near the paladin's order. The order's training centers, skill-testing tournaments, and your worship to Veseer occupy a lot of your life. You've proved a steady and level-minded member of the order, and soon you will be promoted from a meer apprentice of the order to a full-fledged paladin. But will a badge and war-horse change anything?
Old 01-17-2002, 06:45 PM   #67
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Holy Knight Loudmouth - ~Looks into crystal ball.~ I see many women beating you relentlessly with purses... And... Shoes... And... Heavy furniture...

Thalili- Tell Midget that if he joins he has to play a halfling woman. Not much of a role for him, I know... The pansy...
Old 01-17-2002, 06:47 PM   #68
thalali
Dungeon Master

He's desperate as of now I think he will agree. Hehehehehe
thalali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2002, 06:47 PM   #69
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

Where do I start????*Hits halfling with club*
Old 01-17-2002, 07:01 PM   #70
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Hail Taima!

Deciding Your Location...
A wild elf might belong in the Dragon's Clutch, but your blood is half that of a human, so you would likely wander even if you were born to Llitrium herself...

Taima, your tale begins in the Northern city of Lirina. It is on the Eastern side of the Bulwark River. A ranger would likely find this spot entertaining. It's somewhat secluded, and its closest neighbor is the dwarven founded town of Erikay, around 2 days away. The ferry is about 4 days away on foot. Your main initiative to live in Lirina is religion, as you worship the goddess Liril, of whom this city is seat and named for. Lirina was frontiered by rangers like you, and there is a fair population of rangers in Lirina. You made your home on the Western edge of town, so if you strain your ears you can hear the rushing Bulwark. For coin you wait at the city's tavern, "The Wolf's Cry". You're fairly charasmatic and your tips are fruitful. Your spare time is spent honing your archery skills, and you've set up quite a course. You do occasionally adventure however, though you haven't for a long while.