Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2004, 10:19 PM   #71
wellard
Dracolisk

What state are you in Lauren? And i don't mean sick state [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] The Holidays will soon be here IIRC so why rush back to school?

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 06-07-2004, 12:40 AM   #72
Lauren
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
What state are you in Lauren? And i don't mean sick state [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] The Holidays will soon be here IIRC so why rush back to school?
I am in the state of queensland and I don't start holidays for another 3 weeks
"So many thoughts running through my head, I know what you feel, I know what you dread; When a room's filled with laughter, when a room's filled with lies, you're the only one I know that's in disguise..."
Old 06-07-2004, 01:08 AM   #73
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Bugger!! Why won't it rain? Had two nice sized thunderstorms pass by my area, one to the east and the other to the west. Passed right by without coming over the city and so all is dry in sunny south Florida. Anyways had an all too busy week, with the testing and other activities. Now I'm just tired. Well, I'll give it a few more minutes then I'm goin to sleep.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 06-07-2004, 03:30 AM   #74
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Aaah so nice to here all the kiddies whining about school ack! except I'm starting summer school in a couple weeks! [img]graemlins/doh.gif[/img] Yay for English 100-Writing Communication...stupid req for graduating if you ask me [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-07-2004, 07:40 AM   #75
Nerull
Lord Ao

Mad

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
Aaah so nice to here all the kiddies whining about school ack! except I'm starting summer school in a couple weeks! [img]graemlins/doh.gif[/img] Yay for English 100-Writing Communication...stupid req for graduating if you ask me [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Nah, you always need communication skills in the workplace.

I'm taking off this summer; I'm going to have hard courses in the fall, so I'll just enjoy my 3 months off. Enjoy your classes...I'll be thinking of you while I'm sitting by the pool.
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Old 06-07-2004, 09:28 AM   #76
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Nerull:

I'm taking off this summer; I'm going to have hard courses in the fall, so I'll just enjoy my 3 months off. Enjoy your classes...I'll be thinking of you while I'm sitting by the pool.
Yeah right [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

So who’s up for putting crocodiles in Nerulls pool? [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

Old 06-07-2004, 09:36 AM   #77
Epona
Zartan

I'm currently not working so I have every day off
I'd rather have a salary though
My partner and I are broke. At least since we are now living together I am going to try to rent out the flat I own, so I will at least have an income of sorts. Now if I could get a job as well, we'd be sorted [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-07-2004, 09:43 AM   #78
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

good luck Epona [img]smile.gif[/img]
well this just bites, I woke up this morning, and I seem to have pink eye, which is funny really, since Destiny and skyler both had it last year, and I never caught it, but for some unknown reason, I wake up, and there it is :/
Old 06-07-2004, 10:43 AM   #79
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Good luck on the job and on renting out the other flat, Epona!

Good morning all! Just got my new nameplate for the desk and had to hammer it into the slot...LOL, hammers come in handy at the office!
Old 06-07-2004, 11:06 AM   #80
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Good luck on the job and on renting out the other flat, Epona!

Good morning all! Just got my new nameplate for the desk and had to hammer it into the slot...LOL, hammers come in handy at the office!
LOL Cloudy. I wonder how many times youre coworkers have wanted to say something to you ... and then seen the hammer and decided not too [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Best wishes on your job hunt Epona.

Strewth Stormy, one of these days you will win big on the lottery, no one can have your bad luck forever ....can they? [img]graemlins/borgboy.gif[/img]
Get yourself off to the docs quicksmart and good luck!