Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-2003, 03:24 PM   #71
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Oh, ffs.
It seems I can't do anything right.
Now my friends are getting pissed off with me 'cause of my comments here. Yet another reason to sod off, everyone seems to take everything the wrong way.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 04-16-2003, 03:28 PM   #72
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
Oh, ffs.
Now my friends are getting pissed off with me 'cause of my comments here. Yet another reason to sod off, everyone seems to take everything the wrong way.
I hope you didn't take my post the wrong way, I want you to stay!
I'm not pissed off with your comments if you're talking about me...

Maybe you're not reffering to me, are they the same people who flamed you in the first place?
Old 04-16-2003, 03:38 PM   #73
Indemaijinj
Symbol of Cyric

I think you need to re-read this thread Kaltia. No-one's pissed off here. We're just discussing.
Old 04-16-2003, 03:44 PM   #74
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
Oh, ffs.
I didn't see anyone saying you cannot do anything right, or getting pissed off at you, or wasn't that what you meant?

The only thing a number of people suggested is that what happened to you on some horrid little forum has nothing to do with the friends you have here. One bad experience on a single forum doesn't need to be the end of your entire Internet participation. Just like there are a lot of quite horrible people in the world, but thankfully, for most people that is no reason to leave the world altogether. You just ignore the bad apples and take comfort in the good ones.
I honestly have seen nothing in this thread but support, sympathy, expressions of friendship and well-meaning advice, so I hope your post wasn't referring to any of that. No one here is against you. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2003, 03:46 PM   #75
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Indemaijinj:
I think you need to re-read this thread Kaltia. No-one's pissed off here. We're just discussing.
Not so much discussing as to trying to convince you to stay Kat.

We are not getting angry with you in any way. Everyone is doing his or her best to sway your decision to leave thatīs all. We WANT you in HERE. [img]tongue.gif[/img] If you donīt like that, well tough. [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL! Thatīs all Kat. No one is "pissed off" at anyone although I admit I am getting somewhat annoyed by Timberīs frequent use of my stick without asking to borrow it. [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img] LOL! The bottom line is, this thread has now turned into "Project make Kaltia stay at Ironworks". [img]smile.gif[/img]

Edit: Arrgh dang those typos. Time to get myself a license.

[ 04-16-2003, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]
Old 04-16-2003, 03:49 PM   #76
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

I'll be the first to say, Kaltia, that I don't have all the information. I don't know what you had to put up with, I don't know what your long- and short-term intentions are, and I don't know what else is going on with you at this point that impacts this (and everything else).

What I know is that you said you were leaving "the internet" because of some bad experiences with folks elsewhere.

What that means to me is that you're leaving the good as well as the bad, and if you intend to do that, you are fully entitled to do so. All I want to do is to remind you that IW is not like some of those other places, and that people you haven't necessarily talked with a whole lot (like, say, me ) still welcome, support and encourage you.

I'm certainly not ticked, or any variation thereof. Saddened, perhaps, at your impending departure... but not upset.

Stay. Go. Do what you wish, do what you will. And know that here, you are still welcome, as always.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 04-16-2003, 04:32 PM   #77
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Well, after endless prompting by MSN buddies, sweet e-mails from people, and the replies on this thread, I've decided to take Aelia's advice. I'm not going to post for a couple of months, but I will be on MSN.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 04-16-2003, 04:34 PM   #78
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Well, as long as you come back, I don't have a problem with that.

Until then, see you Kaltia [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2003, 04:36 PM   #79
Sigmar
Unicorn

We'll be waiting.

Oh incase I don't see you...the GCSEs are around the corner, yay [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'm supposed to be studying right now but I had more important matters to attend to

Good luck Kaltia [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

[ 04-16-2003, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]
Old 04-16-2003, 04:43 PM   #80
DJG
Symbol of Cyric

Kaltia, don't leave. I've been through what you've been through, just not in the same way. I wanted to kill myself at one point. I got through it though, maybe you should just stick it out......

Though I haven't seen all you've been through, just leave and never go back. That's my suggestion. Take it or leave it.

Don't leave Kaltia. Please.