Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2001, 02:54 AM   #1
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well, my dad went back to the hospital again today. i was in Civics class when i heard it, so i dont know why he had to go back, i just know he did. well anyways, if he did go back im sure it was serious to him and his health. hopefully this is one of his last trips in too, because he's reaching his insurance maximum im sure...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-21-2001, 02:58 AM   #2
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Gosh...

I am sorry man. HOpe he gets beter

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Messenger of the Emerald Dragon

May a pregnant yak chew on your ear for all eternity.
Old 09-21-2001, 03:03 AM   #3
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

What's all this insurance crap? Surely hospitals take in cases where there is a potential threat to life, irrespective of insurance or whatever?

I hope that it all turns out well for you, Seph. Don't give up hope, mate!

------------------
Old 09-21-2001, 03:05 AM   #4
Djinn Raffo
Ra

That must be hard for your Father SSJ4Sephiroth. And it must be hard for you too. I'm sorry i dont have the words to express...but i sincerely hope both your Father and you pull through tough times.
Old 09-21-2001, 06:28 AM   #5
Mirac Honorguard
Red Wizard of Thay

Hope he gets better! Let us know how it went (if you want to, that is)

------------------
There's something in your eyes, ah no, I see now, it's the reflection of my deadly gaze - Mirac Honorguard
(Necromancer)
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/mirac
Old 09-21-2001, 06:42 AM   #6
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Hope it turns out okay. I'm thinking about you, mate.

------------------

Goddess and Sorceress of the HADB, and her sidekick Pink
Old 09-21-2001, 08:52 AM   #7
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Ouw... well, I hope everything will be a plus for you all spiritually and mentally.

Hospitals... geez... they want money more than those patients or their REAL jobs do they?

------------------

You guys heard Chiharumut, whattabout Ba[H]eartamut???
Old 09-21-2001, 09:49 AM   #8
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Oh, Seph.... I do hope he is ok. Please keep us posted. We are here for you. ((((((HUG))))))

------------------

Old 09-21-2001, 09:54 AM   #9
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

I pray for your Dad every time I see you post or think about your situation.

God bless you, dear.

------------------

The day we stop learning is the day we start dying!(c)

*Member of the HADB clan. Mage extraordinair.
Occasional subjugate to Gwhanos the Fluffy *
(when G is behaving)
"Allright! We'll call it a draw."
Old 09-21-2001, 05:30 PM   #10
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
What's all this insurance crap? Surely hospitals take in cases where there is a potential threat to life, irrespective of insurance or whatever?

I hope that it all turns out well for you, Seph. Don't give up hope, mate!

well, theyd take him in im sure, but then wed have to pay for it i think. im not exactly sure how it all works out, but im pretty sure theres a maximum that the insurance covers, then they stop covering. we'll hafta pay for it after that, and i dont think we can afford all that stuff from the hospitals or a transplant.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!

Admirer of the Lioness.