Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2002, 08:29 PM   #1
the new JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

Spoiler
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
Where can i find the Thrym extract or whatever it's called. It's a component for Oswalds airship in chapter 2.
Old 11-22-2002, 09:16 PM   #2
Nightowl2
Galvatron

There's a bottle of the extract somewhere on the floor of Oswald's ship. Remorhaz also drop some when they die. And I think Zack (you'll meet him a bit later) may have some for sale.

Nightowl2

P.S. You'll meet the Remorhaz later, too
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 10:03 PM   #3
Dmouse
Dungeon Master

Yup, Night Owl is correct. But I generally just explored the surrounding area and found the components here and there. The extract is just one of the components. If I am not mistaken you will find everything except the Diomands.
Dmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 10:07 PM   #4
the new JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

Funny thing is, i found the diamonds but not the extract. Searched the entire ship and surrondings. I'll get it from a ramhoraz then.
Old 11-23-2002, 01:08 AM   #5
Nightowl2
Galvatron

Like any other potion, thrym extract has to be identified. It's a green bottle with some red on it.

Nightowl2

P.S. Dunno how you missed it in the ship; there isn't all that much on the floor.
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 07:56 AM   #6
the new JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

I used the Alt key and picked everything up and looked in every container that i could look in to and still couldn't find it on the ship. Maybe it has something to do with the patch or it might just be a bug. I got it now anyway, so no worries.
Old 11-23-2002, 09:14 AM   #7
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Nightowl2:
There's a bottle of the extract somewhere on the floor of Oswald's ship. Remorhaz also drop some when they die. And I think Zack (you'll meet him a bit later) may have some for sale.

Nightowl2

P.S. You'll meet the Remorhaz later, too
Yup! Lots of the stuff with remorhaz! I had more than I needed, in fact!
Old 11-25-2002, 03:24 AM   #8
Dmouse
Dungeon Master

Yeah search outside the ship and you may find stuff around the area. I think you only find 1 Diamond, where the 2nd one , you will have to get it from another map.
Dmouse is offline   Reply With Quote