Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2003, 09:05 AM   #51
harleyquinn
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Heya Glorfy!
Good luck on the tests Dragonshadow!

Harly- I sure hope you find something you like and something less stressful!

I'm getting a new pc at work today!!! Whooooooo! Bye bye old P3 with the WIN95 os.....hello brand spankedy new Dell in sleek black with XP pro. *does happy dance*
Well, my "job" I like in that I enjoy being a programmer. It's the company I work for that's driving me crazy. I need procedures to be followed and decisions to be made by people that understand technology, and neither of that is done here. I've never worked at such a poorly organized place in my life.

Ok rant off.
Any cute cat stories today, Cloudy? The kitten for some reason has it in for my bath mat. She'll sit in the tub for hours beating on it. I came home yesterday to find it in front of the kitchen meaning she had to of dragged it about 5 feet. That's quiet a feat for an 8 lb kitty. LOL
Old 05-08-2003, 09:17 AM   #52
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Morning all,How is everyone? Cloudy please get rid of these clouds....I need to see the snlight for more than just 5 minutes a day
Old 05-08-2003, 09:18 AM   #53
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Mornin Stormy. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] Hows it goin?
Old 05-08-2003, 09:24 AM   #54
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Good morning, all. It's cloudy, here, and warm. (78 degrees) Blech, not looking forward to today.
Old 05-08-2003, 09:26 AM   #55
LordKathen

Mornin Attalus. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] Clear skies, should be about
65f today. I will be sleeping most of it though.
Old 05-08-2003, 09:32 AM   #56
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Good morning, all. It's cloudy, here,
No your name is Attalus, cloudy looks a lot nicer [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Good morning Ironworkers [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] Nothing like an argument with TL and Magik to make the day [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

[ 05-08-2003, 09:35 AM: Message edited by: wellard ]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 05-08-2003, 09:43 AM   #57
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Sorry SM, everyone needs a little rain now and then! LOL Hope your weather clears soon.

Harley, my Merlin gave me a scare. He's got a fondness for plastic bags and apparently ate part of one without me realizing it. I suspect he either pulled the plastic from a new pillow under the closet door (I'd stashed it there to protect him from it!) or got part of a bagel bag while we were cleaning the refrigerator....either way I didn't catch it and feel really horrible...but he threw it up yesterday, in a hairball. Scared me, because he had been acting sick for two days and I was all set to take him to the vet! But happily, all is well, he's more himself today and everyone in my house is going to be doubly sure about keeping him out of things like that!

LOLOL, your kitty sounds wonderful! Merlin used to bring me facecloths he'd pilfered from the tub (we'd leave them hanging to dry a bit after showers) and it was delightful to find a soggy dishcloth in bed with me some mornings! LOLOLOL! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] He also wrassles carpets in the bathroom most mornings! teehee
Old 05-08-2003, 09:58 AM   #58
LordKathen

Goodnight everyone. The "smoking section" is getting hot. I need to go to bed... [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Old 05-08-2003, 10:05 AM   #59
harleyquinn
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Sorry SM, everyone needs a little rain now and then! LOL Hope your weather clears soon.

Harley, my Merlin gave me a scare. He's got a fondness for plastic bags and apparently ate part of one without me realizing it. I suspect he either pulled the plastic from a new pillow under the closet door (I'd stashed it there to protect him from it!) or got part of a bagel bag while we were cleaning the refrigerator....either way I didn't catch it and feel really horrible...but he threw it up yesterday, in a hairball. Scared me, because he had been acting sick for two days and I was all set to take him to the vet! But happily, all is well, he's more himself today and everyone in my house is going to be doubly sure about keeping him out of things like that!

LOLOL, your kitty sounds wonderful! Merlin used to bring me facecloths he'd pilfered from the tub (we'd leave them hanging to dry a bit after showers) and it was delightful to find a soggy dishcloth in bed with me some mornings! LOLOLOL! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] He also wrassles carpets in the bathroom most mornings! teehee
LOL, mine has a habit of taking clothes outta my laundy basket and carrying it into the living room. She then usually hides it in the couch. Nothing like having your cat come strolling in a room with underwear while you have company over, lol. Good thing she's cute, LOL
Old 05-08-2003, 10:08 AM   #60
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Goodnight Lord K!

LOL, Merlin took a pair of mine once...left them in the guest room! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] Luckily it was me that found them there while cleaning for company!