Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-31-2000, 03:49 PM   #1
Moni

Well I got the slow load time fixed with 128MB of memory. Using 64 was a potential time bomb to my becoming bald!
Not only that but my boyfriend gave me his "old" video card (A Voodoo3-3500) and his "old" cpu that supports 3D acceleration so the graphics in the game got smoother & actually changed in appearance. Not that I was not happy without 3D but it is a lot cooler if you can afford it (which I can't).
Meanwhile, he is all happy with his brand new state of the art stuff he bought to replace what he gave to me. He had been looking for a good excuse to spend a few hundred dollars on himself & his system. Thanks to you & me he could, lol.
Still looking at posts here & there whenever I get stuck. Other than the frog guy being in my way (I earned myself a charm spell to try to help myself past guards but by then, no one cared that he was killed)& having the temple not recognize that I gave Mekdawa the elixer the first time I tried that quest ( I re-loaded at the point just before I had given it to him & tried again), I don't seem to be having the same problems that others are having in the beginning quests (i.e. not being able to find items after they are given the quests)and since being clued in to the online help file in my Programs/W&W menu I am actually enjoying playing now. I was thinking the first areas of the game were weak, lol.
Well I am off to kill stuff & try to get my guys better armored. ; )
Laterz.
Old 12-31-2000, 04:03 PM   #2
Thorny

Ditto. I shared your pain of 64MB RAM. Now I have an extra 128 and can finish this game before I retire.
Old 12-31-2000, 05:47 PM   #3
Moni

Ha Ha! Good Luck with your game!
: )