Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-2004, 08:25 AM   #1
Stockholm Syndrome
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Seeing as i didn't get any responses to my post in the topic "Jaheira romance (spoilers)", i'll just post another topic, here goes;

I'm having a problem with the Jaheira romance.
I did the Xar/Montaron quest a while back, but now Reviane isn't comming to tell Jaheira to go to the Harpers base for the Galvary quest...
I have both Jaheira and Viconia in my party and they where fighting a little with eachother over me and eventually i chose Jaheira's side, so that can't be the problem. But could it be because Jaheira wields the Shazzelim +1? (currently Belm) Anyway, any help would be appreciated.
Old 12-10-2004, 08:29 AM   #2
TheGodThatFailed
Drizzt Do'Urden

I have tried that romance many times before, and have never sucessfully completed it, so i'm no help. BUT you could ask around for the shadow keeper way, or some of the wiser people than me.
Old 12-10-2004, 11:52 AM   #3
Magness
Quintesson

I expect that the problem with Stockholm's Jahiera romance is based on having Viconia also in the party and that they're fighting over the PC. I think that the trigger for the Reviane dialog is based on the status of the romance.
Magness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 12:18 PM   #4
Klorox
Symbol of Cyric

WTF is a shezzalim?

How long did you wait for Reviane to show? I think it takes a few more romance dialogues, try sleeping outdoors to trigger an important, often overlooked encounter in Jah's romance.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."-- Edmund Burke
Klorox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 02:11 PM   #5
Stockholm Syndrome
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The Shazzelim is a Scimitar that you can find in Prebek's house. And it says so in the description of the weapon that possesion of it isn't looked upon highly by Harpers because it's +4 against Bards/Harpers.

And i don't think it's the Jaheira/Viconia thing, because i've told Viccy i'm not interrested in her.
Old 12-10-2004, 04:09 PM   #6
Klorox
Symbol of Cyric

kewl. never heard of it. what's it's plus against non harpers?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."-- Edmund Burke
Klorox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 07:21 PM   #7
Dace De'Briago
Silver Dragon

It's installed as part of a mod, which is probably why you havent heard of it.

It functions as a +1 weapon against non-Harpers.
Dace De'Briago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 09:37 PM   #8
LennonCook
Jack Burton

It isn't installed by a mod, only moved. It exists in the unmodded game, and is wielded by (from memory) Elhan. Unfinished Business moves it to Xzar.
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote