Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2001, 10:01 AM   #1
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

I had the baalor's claw(sp) and Montielo's cloak(sp) before entering WK and just found the two items (clasp and axe) that you combine to upgrade these items....however when I pocket planed and went to Cespenar, he said "if you find a baalor's claw......and if you had the cloak...."

I about $hit a brick...I knew I had these items but now they are gone from my inventory

I did put some items in those little 'container' thingies in my pocket plane...are those safe? Seems like everything else I put in there is still there. What can I do? Does anyone have the cluaconsole code for these two items (and how to do cluaconsole )

I think it is from fighting demons on the 3rd level but can't be sure...those damn thieving demons!

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
Moridin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2001, 01:24 PM   #2
Throntar
Drizzt Do'Urden

I lost my freakin' Holy Avenger once...here's how it happened...

If a foe casts fear upon you...some types cause you to drop items. You may drop and item and never even know it if you don't think to look. My guess is that with demons...that's probably what happened.

I also found that some items got switched around between party members when a couple of them were imprisoned. I'm not sure why, but it happened.

Container in the Pocket Plane are supposed to be perfectly safe.

------------------

Now where did I leave that doughnut?!
Throntar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2001, 02:05 PM   #3
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Item Spoiler ...
I had the empty vial of breathable air, and when I filled it up with the water stuff, the item disappeared...though I was still able to breathe underwater. What is that about?

------------------

Devoted member of the Ironworks
Loyal guardian of the OHF
Member of the Ancients' club
Witness of the 4,000th post by Cloudposter
Currently engaged in the Throne of Bhaal expansion set
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2001, 02:43 PM   #4
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

the reason that some items get switched between members when theyre imprisoned, killed, or dropped is cuz theyre quest items. so therefore, a super kickass sword that captures peoples souls when theyre killed wont be switched, but a key from the jail in Saradush would.

------------------
Proud member of the HADB. And remember, when you're thinking of giant heads, why not think of the Big Giant Head?
SSJ4Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2001, 02:46 PM   #5
Waluin

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
the reason that some items get switched between members when theyre imprisoned, killed, or dropped is cuz theyre quest items. so therefore, a super kickass sword that captures peoples souls when theyre killed wont be switched, but a key from the jail in Saradush would.
Yep. One time Jaheira got killed/eliminated somehow and she was loaded with various quest items and other material. Once she was offed, I suddenly became
encumbered. Turns out about half her stuff suddenly was on my person.
Waluin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2001, 02:48 PM   #6
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Thanks all...guess I will do a sweep of WK levels and search for these two items. I know I had them and if the chests in the pocket plane are safe then I must have lost them in WK.

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
Moridin is offline   Reply With Quote