Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2004, 03:47 AM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

I messed with the Lizardrealm guys stats a bit, and made them a bit more 'polished', and lowered some stuff, and raised other stuff. They don't all use the acid spray now--they do what they SHOULD do--if they are an archer, they use a bow, a fighter, they FIGHT.. no wasting time with monster spells.

Level 4 has undergone a large change. Lester and his men/women are TOTALLY new now, and are not as easy as they once were.

Many other areas on EfU lvl 4 are changed as well. Added more treasure chests and some tricky traps and some surprises.. try it out and let me know what you think. (Also about level 10 and 12 too)

Level 12, I again tweaked the Cultist stats a bit, and fixed the dragon statue spawns, and added some stuff as well. The High Wizard that has the hand of Bane now has his own room, and you take a teleporter to it now--and has some new NPC's--cultist high wizard guards. (and a stinky guy).

More coming!!!!

Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 12:06 PM   #2
Teri-sha Illistyn
Zhentarim Guard

Just ran through the Lester Quest... I think you nailed the power level right on the head. I went down looking for Lester right away and couldnt find him, then after I got the quest I found him. I like that idea, having to get the quest before you can finish it should be a standard.

Oh btw, i love the Super Model!! I was laughing so hard I almost died...(my character not me) and the description fits perfectly!! ou should bring Emenm down from the tavern nad make him a evil bard or something... lol

[ 03-12-2004, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: Teri-sha Illistyn ]
Old 03-12-2004, 03:59 PM   #3
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Level 4 now that's the ziroc Modding we all grew to love. Bravo wish I had one of those hats with the clapping hands, I'd be pulling the strings non-stop.
Haven't had time to try LVl 10-12. 'till later this evening I be there after 8:00 P.M.
But It sounds like things are going good.
See ya Later.
P.S. read my post in the General forum about Divine Divinities New Game.
Old 03-13-2004, 01:58 PM   #4
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Whew! Wow!! I just finished level 12, well all but the Cult of the Dragon High Wizard. Just could not seem to hurt him in any way with my level 40 fighter. But I was just a non magic pure true neutral Fighter and I had no way of breaking through His Power. But thats OK another Player came in and after he removed some of his power I was able to hurt him just was never able to kill him.
I found the new Merchant on LVL 12 and got some great stuff including your two new books. Great reading. Then I returned to the forum I see that you posted them on My a "Undermountain History" Post.
Level 12 is much more ballanced than befor it only took me three and a half hours to come to a stale mate with It LOL !! I covered every inch of it and finally stopped at the unfinished Stairway to Lvl 13.
Only thing I think you should do is remove some of the immunitys from your High Wizard (just the total immune from malay weapons) unless he is not suspose to be beat, otherwise level 12 is great! What a battle Time for lunch see you later.
Old 03-13-2004, 02:06 PM   #5
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I am not able to log in at this time.
Is it just me?
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 02:27 PM   #6
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

No larry I just tried to log back on to the server and it said it was not responding.
I thing "Z" must be adding something or doing a reboot try again in 30 min.