Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2004, 04:20 AM   #81
Sigmar
Unicorn

Arrow

Yeah Link, all two the active HADBians have returnedto the castle [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Hmm, if you wer serious about reviving HADB in all it's nonsensical glory, I'd say we've got a hell-a-lot of work t'do.

First off, our former leader Hiram has gotten married, and therefore unable to lead us properly We need a new leader. As tradition demands the remaining HADB members must elect a new leader.

You'll be the vote counter and therefore unable to vote, agreed? Good.

I vote for Link, to lead HADB in it's glorius third term.

Voting closed.

Count the votes Link!

Lord knows I'm not the man for the job, the rest of the clan has faith in you old boy!

I'm 99% sure it was Azure as he used a similar account name back in the old HADB forums, he'll be back one day.
Sigmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 04:46 AM   #82
Link
Jack Burton

*counts the votes*

Hey! It seems I am the winner!

*throws a party*

Now the first thing to do after the party is get back to our senses, and then we should email all HADB-ians of old, and get them back in here. HADB will live again!

*thunder cracks over the ominous castle, and we hear some maniacal laughter*
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 04:58 AM   #83
Sigmar
Unicorn

Yes sir!

...You'll need an appropiate sig though, a HADB leader needs the appropiate threads.

*Checks HADB member list*

Records show that /)eathkiller is a member and that he is *The official Otaku of HADB*, inform him of your status and ask him to make ya a sig.

Over the next week let's work on informing the clan's "current" members OK.
Old 08-16-2004, 06:47 AM   #84
Link
Jack Burton

Yes! I will get a new HADB sig right away!
Old 08-16-2004, 04:41 PM   #85
Sigmar
Unicorn

I'll get to work on HADB propaganda then.
Old 08-20-2004, 07:51 PM   #86
Lady Sedai
Banned User

Pardon me boys...but why would you depose one who served so faithfully? Who said that he's not available just because we got married? How about asking first, yes?

Lady Sedai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 08:12 PM   #87
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:

Verbage Snipped for the sake of brevity and sanity

First off, our former leader Hiram has gotten married, and therefore unable to lead us properly We need a new leader. As tradition demands the remaining HADB members must elect a new leader.
What is the proper way to lead this band of miscreants? Are you the Mordred to my Arthur? Tell me true, Mister Sigmar, you crave the power behind the throne, that is why you install and depose leaders upon a whim. I see your nefarious machinations. Why not vote yourself as leader?

I'll vote for you if you'll still be leader next year.
Old 08-21-2004, 04:17 AM   #88
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Sedai:
Pardon me boys...but why would you depose one who served so faithfully? Who said that he's not available just because we got married? How about asking first, yes?

I'm starting to genuinely feel bad about this!

If he were around I would not have hesistated to do so! Why would I suggest that we elect a new leader if he were around!

I'm sorry.
Old 08-21-2004, 04:26 AM   #89
Sigmar
Unicorn

Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:

Verbage Snipped for the sake of brevity and sanity

What is the proper way to lead this band of miscreants? Are you the Mordred to my Arthur? Tell me true, Mister Sigmar, you crave the power behind the throne, that is why you install and depose leaders upon a whim. I see your nefarious machinations. Why not vote yourself as leader?

I'll vote for you if you'll still be leader next year.
[/QUOTE]I'll tell you no lie my lord and friend, I crave the power!

...But I know I do not have the will, time, charisma and intelligence to properly lead HADB to it's full potential.

There are no nefarious machinations at work my lord, I have no desire to usurp or backstab anyone. Only to have fun! I've only suggested that HADB elect a new leader twice, the first when Azure had been MIA for a long period of time, and secondly when I thought you and Lady Sedai would like to live happily ever after in some castle far far away...and you know what the rent's like in those places! There was no way we could relocate the HADB castle to that place with our current wages (2 beans and a slice of bread an hour). So I thought HADB (with all of it's two active members) would need a new leader, and as I've always said, that can't be me!

Why do you think I like HADB so much, it encourages crazy behaviour and frowns upon serious matters and negative stuff! I come here to escape that stuff in real life, I see no reason why I would choose to bring that here to this haven.

Smile my friend, and forgive this foolish frog.
Old 08-22-2004, 04:48 AM   #90
Link
Jack Burton

Hey hey! Don't take my new-appointed position away just yet! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Goal: Beijing 2008