Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-03-2002, 04:21 PM   #1
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

is so far in 4rth place, it was in 3rd for a while but somone voted for themself obviously...

ok so... long-story-short... I joined up with this bizare competition to prove that TEXT was better than SYMBOLS in the area of Chatting, My symbol is 10,000 times more original than anyone else's on this freakin' site, and I'm determined to be heard! unfortunetlly I'm not as popular to the comunity as Thundercats or TSFO snapple because instead of Sociolizing i actually PLAY the game ... and people apparently don't like people who just PLAY the game...

I'm pretty much asking for this...

First you have to Sign Up with this really cruddy PSO forum, then:

Click This Link

Then Scroll tot he bottom, you'll see my symbol chat on the bottom right, if not then click on page 6 and it should be there...

Then Click Vote!

Once again it looks like this:

I saw Nostrus in a Java chatroom actually BRIBING people to bump his sig up to the highest, all I need is 33 votes and I should be in the lead!! Who'se With me!!!???

(PS I think you might actually have to join to vote, if so, then this is deffinetly rigged because I dont have any freinds at this site any more, and i'm trying to actually get what freinds I have here together to support me)

Remember, a Vote for me is a vote for the ironworks community as a whole in the vast world of PSO! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 12-04-2002, 11:29 PM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
Old 12-03-2002, 04:27 PM   #2
Sigmar
Unicorn

Alright already, put a sock in it, I'll vote

I must say however that I like the Metroid one but I do owe you a favour (the sigs), and besides your one seems to be the most original there.

Good luck.
Old 12-03-2002, 04:29 PM   #3
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

You mean ?

That's actually an RAmar and not samus I think [img]tongue.gif[/img]

tho i suppose it could be...

bah!

vote for the giant ;^_^ [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2002, 04:31 PM   #4
Blind_Prophet
Symbol of Cyric

Alright Ian you got my vote glad i could help.
Old 12-03-2002, 04:35 PM   #5
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

ok so apparently you DO have to be signed up, well that's not a problem really

http://www.planetdreamcast.com/psoworld/user.php just join 'em and leave them, they won't care they're running off of official Sega servers they've got plenty of room to be used up by people who just want to vote once...

so after getting an account i guess just go to

http://www.planetdreamcast.com/psowo..._id=2&start=30

and vote for

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!

I'll Gladly Make a Super Sig For anyone who votes for me [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2002, 04:39 PM   #6
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Of course we will vote for you, Deathkiller. You are one of us now.

Have you any cheetos?
Old 12-03-2002, 04:59 PM   #7
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Cheetos for everyone!! *throws them about*
Old 12-03-2002, 06:36 PM   #8
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

I joined and will be voting for you as soon as I get my password. I wonder why you have to give a server address and can't use yahoo, hotmail, etc.? Well to quote Capt. Kirk; "Shields up." Now where did I put that firewall?
Old 12-03-2002, 06:45 PM   #9
SomeGuy
Unicorn

*Votes for /)eathKiller and curses the email fact that you have to get an email instead of choosing your own password becuz that how he got Klez becuz he checked email.Eats cheeto.* Hope you win dude.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 12-03-2002, 07:52 PM   #10
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

thanks for allt he support guys, comming in 4rth would be an honor alone [img]tongue.gif[/img]