Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2001, 05:55 AM   #21
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:
Originally posted by JR Jansen:
::Just after this started, the gnome sitting with Moiraine had slipt out the bar and after a short while re-entered and went back to his former seat and whispered to his fellow::

Hey want a couple of rotten eggs and tomatos ?

How did your wolf look like ? Was he cute and furry or was he ugly and furry like that dwarf ?

JR

Damned i lost cousin Jan's techno gloves

[This message has been edited by JR Jansen (edited 10-24-2001).]
Wow thanks for the ammo ! I'll save it for the wolfriding chase, a while later.

Cute and furry, of course ! But he also have these big jaws with very pointy teeth. Wait ! Didn't I hear a howl over there ?

(Moiraine runs to the door and peeks around)

------------------

The world is my oyster !
Old 10-24-2001, 05:56 AM   #22
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

A man clad in dark studded leather, a robe of black swirling with brown and green tones as it comes close to any area that isn´t a shade walks slowly into the bar. Hard grey eyes scans the inn of the bar. He sniffs the air and a big grin widens his face as he says "wabbitstew". His boots even though heavy doesn´t make a sound, his twin scabbards across his backs moves with his body. A hint of somehting wrong is even more obvious as he takes out a small werewulf from uinder his robe and gives it a piece of bread.

With a sound that sounds like a growl, he orders a beer and two plates of wabbitstew from the bartender..

------------------

Howling to the moon, cause this world seems so far away..
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 10-24-2001, 05:58 AM   #23
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

the tension is building in the air, no one is talking, no one is making a move. well, except the couple gnomes. Vangard cautiously studied the dark elf, who stand calmly in the middle of the room, still holding his long sword, but made no move to advance

The human in the far right corner stepped cautiously towards the dark elf. He had heard many tales of the prowess of such creatures, and he knows had the rumors be true, he and the dwarf might not be able to survive this day. He must wait, until the help comes. the human spoke:

"well, what is your business in the Imperial Land? I demand to know, for you and your kins are not allowed to stay in presence of his Majesty!"

The man crawling in the shadow toyed with the idea of throwing his dagger, then decided against it. He wasn't about to take on suchformidable foe himself, unless Vangard or the Crown Guard start first

Julia and her friend along with other patrons backed off quietly to give room for the fight. The bar owner Deux Cent Cinquante, a seaoned but somewhat out of shaped fighter had heard the disturbing news that there is a DARK ELF in his bar. He barely managed to put on his armor, which hadn't been worn for ten years, and in a hurry, grabbed a cooking spoon instead of his bastard sword, ran out of his chamber, ready to join the fight. Julia grabed Deux by his arm tightly, signal "don't be a fool!"

things dont look good

OOC: dreamer, react carefully, help is coming next post
wolfgur, read the posts, no one is serving you now

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 10-24-2001).]
Old 10-24-2001, 06:03 AM   #24
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
Wow thanks for the ammo ! I'll save it for the wolfriding chase, a while later.

Cute and furry, of course ! But he also have these big jaws with very pointy teeth. Wait ! Didn't I hear a howl over there ?

(Moiraine runs to the door and peeks around)

It was probably that werwulf from the new guy. Weird traveling companion. Anyway, i might have seen that wolf. Comes around at night. Stealing chickens. pooor thing must be hungry. Can you point me to a good wolf dealer. I need to get a new stead. Might be fun to take him along if i decide to go with that ranger and see what happens with that hamster.

JR

Damned i lost cousin Jan's techno glvoes
Old 10-24-2001, 06:03 AM   #25
Moiraine
Anubis

(Moiraine goes back to her stool, looking a bit disappointed)

Nay, wasn't him ...

(Moiraine watches her fairy blub away with a sigh, then drops another fairy in the now popping drink)

(Notices at last the newcomer ...)

Hey, Sir, haven't we met before ?

------------------

The world is my oyster !

[This message has been edited by Moiraine (edited 10-24-2001).]
Old 10-24-2001, 06:06 AM   #26
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Very well then,
calmly the drow regards the dwarf.* The tiny figure can hardly be considered a thread but if the rest of the crowd turns on me, i wont stand a chance.* Slowly he lowers his blade. "No one has to die here today".

------------------

Those who watch their backs meet death from the front- Dreamer128 Demonslayer of the OHF.

Paladin of the order, first bodyguard of Lady Lioness and defender of Castle Kerhelm

[This message has been edited by Dreamer128 (edited 10-24-2001).]
Old 10-24-2001, 06:10 AM   #27
Moiraine
Anubis

Silence is growing thicker ... Only the sizzling noise of melting fairies can be heard in the room ...
Moiraine at last notices how tense all people around are. She weighs the chances she has to be able to snuggle some prize out of somebody's pocket - nay, way too risky. Definitely not tomato time either. She slowly backs to a darker corner of the room ...

------------------

The world is my oyster !
Old 10-24-2001, 06:14 AM   #28
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Fancy some wabbit stew my good lady? The Man with the grey eyes says and looks questioningly at the gnomelady. Me name is Wolfgir, and I do think we have met before..

Can I sit down? I hope you don´t mind wolfie here..
The little werewulf, only a feet high growls and jumps up and down, trying franticly go get a grip on the plate of the wabbitstew..

------------------

Howling to the moon, cause this world seems so far away..
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 10-24-2001, 06:17 AM   #29
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

The drow said:"Very well then" which confused everyone in the room. Vangard said:" dun' play wordz gamez drow, iz this sum erf ye evil sorcessry trick?! now tazte my axe!!" The red beard dwarf swing his mighty axe, and made a flat cut cross the air, more of a move to force the drow tripple than to actually hitting him.

Two daggers came out of the shadow with no warning, flying viciously to the dark elf.

The human soldier yelled "To Battle!" picked up his pace and moved to the side of the dark elf. He swung his giant sword down, this attack meant to finish the combat before it starts. His blow powerful and swift, making a "wooof" sound as the sword cuts through the air

The dark elf is caught in path of three simutaneous attack...

OOC: hahaha, there will be Rumor #7: a dark elf is found dead in the Sunnyvile, lol

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 10-24-2001).]
Old 10-24-2001, 06:23 AM   #30
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Seeing the overwhelming odds the drow quickly turns and leaps out of the window.
Before anyone can react, he has dissapeart in the night.

------------------

Those who watch their backs meet death from the front- Dreamer128 Demonslayer of the OHF.

Paladin of the order, first bodyguard of Lady Lioness and defender of Castle Kerhelm