Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2001, 03:25 PM   #1
Rikard_OHF
Beholder

Alright I promoted Tobbin to newsletterguy
If you have a nice story about yourself or a nice link to RPG sites send them to tobbin@hotmail.com
or OHF@mail.com
Old 02-21-2001, 03:30 PM   #2
Rikard_OHF
Beholder

BTW anyone got a better name than Newsletterman/guy
Old 02-21-2001, 03:40 PM   #3
Wah.

You won't find better stories than the ones here. Hey, how about the chain story by our most gracious and noble ladyzekke? that should be a very good one to have in your arsenal of stories.

BTW Rikard - How on earth do you sort out the damn problem with MSN messenger? It's been THREE DAMN WEEKS now that I tried to log in and everytime i do I get a message saying "This program caused an illegal operation and will be shut down"

Then I click details and it says something about an invalid page fault??!

Old 02-21-2001, 04:05 PM   #4
Rikard_OHF
Beholder

I almost daren't say it
But i never had a problem with msn
Old 02-21-2001, 04:29 PM   #5
Aramil_Amkur

Rikard i would like to join the order of the Holy Flame, how do i do?

Old 02-21-2001, 04:35 PM   #6
Tobbin_OHF

Ok, just about got my newsletter page started up. Hey Rikard, have you guys thought about a preamble or a constitution for the club yet (What you want the Order of the Holy Flame to stand for)? I can add that to my page. Also, requesting all photos of the members. Will be posting those as soon as I can get it set up. Yes, I do plan to add the Chain Story Anyone? story to the web page. Would like to add other stuff though. Like poetry and what not. Also, we could put up some artwork too. Hey, this is our own little niche in cyberspace. We should make it to fit us. There is a link to the forum there too, so we can jump to it real easy. Any other suggestions, please e-mail me at tobbin555@aol.com. If anyone has any of the really cool threads that were eaten up, send a copy of that as well so I can add that in.

Oh hey, Wah, you should try and uninstall MSN and then re-install it. Sometimes it goes off in never never land for some reason. That will usually fix it. If not, depends on what your network is. Sometimes, if you are behind a firewall, MSN can not get a link out and will cause that page fault. Make sure you are online before letting it run.

Old 02-22-2001, 05:59 AM   #7
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Aramil, 2 rules:

1. Respect other board members
2. Enjoy RPGs.

Just send an email to [email]OHF@mail.com

Jay C, newsletterguy sounds perfect. I'm sure Tobbin will love that