Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2001, 07:41 AM   #1
Link
Jack Burton

I've found a word which was written wrong in ToB. Inside the Watcher's Keep, first level (the one you enter first), you can find a certain book (i don't know the exact book, and location. I thought it was either about Golems, or it was Elminsters Ecological thingie). Inside that book (when you read) a word is written wrong. Just for your information.

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2001, 08:00 AM   #2
Tancred
White Dragon

There are times when I am possessed of extreme hatred - and this is one of those times. I ended up starting a completely new ToB game and going straight to Watcher's Keep JUST to get a copy of the Ecologies to check on that statement, thinking it was something I might have missed - hell, it must be important if someone posts about it.

I REALLY hate you, Link.

[This message has been edited by Tancred (edited 08-30-2001).]
Tancred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2001, 12:32 AM   #3
Lestat
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Tancred:
There are times when I am possessed of extreme hatred - and this is one of those times. I ended up starting a completely new ToB game and going straight to Watcher's Keep JUST to get a copy of the Ecologies to check on that statement, thinking it was something I might have missed - hell, it must be important if someone posts about it.

I REALLY hate you, Link.

[This message has been edited by Tancred (edited 08-30-2001).]

Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2001, 04:39 AM   #4
Link
Jack Burton

OK. OK. I'm sorry, and i swear I'll never do it again. I just wanna know one thing: was i right???

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2001, 04:53 PM   #5
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
What word is it? I looked in a copy of it and I couldn't find any wrong word. That's really mean saying 'there's a wrong word' and not saying what it is.
Aelia Jusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2001, 06:38 PM   #6
homsuplee
Dungeon Master

You'll also notice, that on that map where you first meet Drizzt, a curious collection of pixels in the far NW around where Cattie Brie spawns, has a message that says "Drizzt r0x0rz !"

Go and find it !

****WARNING****
This post will probably fool most people who can't figure out how to tie their shoes.

------------------
Death comes for you, FEEL IT'S ICY TOUCH
homsuplee is offline   Reply With Quote