Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2004, 03:11 PM   #1
JrKASperov
Fzoul Chembryl

But now he will plague the city of Athkatle:
Lord Binky the Buffoon, the wildmage/fighter multiclass, and having three stars in longsword. Yes you heard it right, THREE, not four, not five, not two, THREE! And what's more! I even boosted his spell slots! He will be a danger to anything lawful! I gave him Corans pic and pink and turqoise colours to boot!

gee, I wonder if this has anything to do with the pot I smoked yesterday...
Old 09-23-2004, 03:14 PM   #2
Commo
Dungeon Master

may the sword coast quiver by your might...cept boo..hes never scared just ask minsc
Old 09-23-2004, 05:12 PM   #3
Derfel Cadarn
Dungeon Master

At first I thought that lord Binky the Buffoon wasn't scary, but the I'm thought about the mind of a person that would name his char Lord Binky the Buffoon, and now I really don't feel like leaving my bedroom.... lol, just j/k...

p.s. regarding your pot + bgII: actually the best combination I have ever known about is: beer + BGII, instead of any other perhaps with some peanuts.. hmmmm hehehhe
Old 09-24-2004, 08:02 AM   #4
Moon-Child_Lman
Drow Warrior

and nuts, don't forget about nuts. Boo likes nuts, don't you boo?Don't you?
Old 09-24-2004, 07:55 PM   #5
Userunfriendly
Elminster

oh dear gods...had any wild surges yet?
Jansens aren\'t as harmless like everybody supposes! <br />They got them stumpy legs and puffy potato noses! <br />And what\'s with all the turnips? <br />Why do they eat so much root vegetables, anyway? <br />Jansens, Jansens,<br />It must be Jansens!!!<br />(or griffins!)
Userunfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 04:57 AM   #6
Moon-Child_Lman
Drow Warrior

[img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img] i was quoting Minsc. There was a dialogue like this between Viconia and Minsc, an audio one.
Old 09-25-2004, 05:30 AM   #7
JrKASperov
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Userunfriendly:
oh dear gods...had any wild surges yet?
Not yet, but I've nearly finished the first level of Irenicus' Dungeon, no spells yet for me! I'm really looking forward to have the 'pretty colours' wild surge. I'm teaming up with the mildly deviating, Minsc, Jan, Kelsey, and who would do this without the drow Viconia!
Old 10-08-2004, 05:44 PM   #8
JrKASperov
Fzoul Chembryl

Yes! My first fun situation with the wildmagery has occurred! As Binky was chatting up with his associates -in particular a certain busty dark-hued woman- he felt the need to heal himself. So he decided that rusty armor on the ground there would be perfect for some life draining. (isn't that a bug anyway? ) So Binky walked towards the suit, was casting his spell when he suddenly felt the energy overwhelming him. Out of nowhere a big ball of fiery energy erupted from his hands and scorched half a dozen locals and nearly smote Hendak and Bernard to boot.

Real fun that one, try explaining it to the authorities
Old 10-09-2004, 04:45 AM   #9
TheGodThatFailed
Drizzt Do'Urden

SPOILER
Doesn't that Githyanki(sp?)(one you took the part of the silver sword from) say that if anything goes wrong with his magic, then he can't be locked up because it's not his fault?
Old 10-09-2004, 06:46 AM   #10
JrKASperov
Fzoul Chembryl

Well, Bernard and Hendak sure thought otherwise