Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2001, 04:20 AM   #41
G'kar

true or false- Ive been involved in photo shoots for playboy and major recording artists.

Old 09-13-2001, 04:23 AM   #42
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

I WOULD SAY FALSE, ONLY BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A HOMEPAGE.
nOT TO METION THAT i DON'T KNOW IF YOU ARE MALE OR FEMALE!

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else. But from that day forward, mothers would tell their kittens that if they were not good, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him.
Old 09-13-2001, 04:24 AM   #43
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by G'kar:
true or false- Ive been involved in photo shoots for playboy and major recording artists.
Both! Nah, I'm going for false this time.
Old 09-13-2001, 04:24 AM   #44
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

tRUE OR FALSE: tHE STUPID CAP LOCK BUTTON, MIXED WITH NO SLEEP AND BEER, IS A PAIN IN THE BUTTOCKS!

------------------

LH Member

General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else. But from that day forward, mothers would tell their kittens that if they were not good, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him.
Old 09-13-2001, 04:25 AM   #45
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Quote:
SAY IT AINT SO!

And for mine..its true. I've never "been" there, as in never seen it within the deepest reaches of my memory. I was born in California, but my parents moved to Singapore soon after that. Rather simple, but I thought it would throw off a few

------------------
Resident Lurker Guy
Old 09-13-2001, 04:26 AM   #46
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Liliara:
tRUE OR FALSE: tHE STUPID CAP LOCK BUTTON, MIXED WITH NO SLEEP AND BEER, IS A PAIN IN THE BUTTOCKS!
LOL, Liliara! Don't shout at me !

------------------

Kazara

Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Old 09-13-2001, 04:40 AM   #47
G'kar

Its true! I swear. Do ya'll remember Kansas? they did the "song dust in the wind" I got beer and cheese for them as well as reloaded film for the photographer. And yes, I loaded film for several playboy shoots as well. I didn't get to serve those girls beer or cheese though. In one shoot, the model asked for all men leave (the photographer was female).So I loaded film from the hallway. Whats funny is part of the shoot took place in front of a open window on a busy Atlanta street. Stopped traffic for about ten minutes.

[This message has been edited by G'kar (edited 09-13-2001).]

Old 09-13-2001, 04:45 AM   #48
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
LOL, Liliara! Don't shout at me !

Oh, sorry! Things seem to be under controll now!

------------------

LH Member

Old 09-13-2001, 04:48 AM   #49
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Its true! I swear. Do ya'll remember Kansas? they did the "song dust in the wind" I got beer and cheese for them as well as reloaded film for the photographer. And yes, I loaded film for several playboy shoots as well. I didn't get to serve those girls beer or cheese though. In one shoot, the model asked for all men leave (the photographer was female).So I loaded film from the hallway. Whats funny is part of the shoot took place in front of a open window on a busy Atlanta street. Stopped traffic for about ten minutes.

No fair, that was misleading! Thought you were showing off YOUR buttocks! (I like that word tonight!)

I just want to say that once more.... BUTTOCKS

------------------

LH Member

Old 09-13-2001, 04:54 AM   #50
G'kar

Quote:
Originally posted by Liliara:
No fair, that was misleading! Thought you were showing off YOUR buttocks! (I like that word tonight!)

I just want to say that once more.... BUTTOCKS

LOL!!!! Only my girlfriend gets to see my buttocks!!!!