Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2002, 10:42 AM   #21
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:

d) Multiple nested quotes are a sign of demonic possession and when we see them, we should run screaming from the thread [img]graemlins/crazyeyes.gif[/img]
That's right!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 11-28-2002, 10:43 AM   #22
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
quote:

d) Multiple nested quotes are a sign of demonic possession and when we see them, we should run screaming from the thread [img]graemlins/crazyeyes.gif[/img]
That's right![/QUOTE]It's something I've never been guilty of!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 11-28-2002, 10:46 AM   #23
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

"I guess it's just much harder..."

Now, Mark, that's an interesting way of phrasing your opposition to the other viewpoint...lol. [img]smile.gif[/img]

It does boil down to apples and oranges though, and I must say, I'm glad you are able to get some satisfaction from your posts. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

[ 11-28-2002, 10:47 AM: Message edited by: Ronn_Bman ]
Old 11-28-2002, 10:48 AM   #24
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Quote:
quote:
quote:

That's right![/QUOTE]It's something I've never been guilty of![/QUOTE]Me either!
Old 11-28-2002, 10:48 AM   #25
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
quote:
quote:

That's right![/QUOTE]It's something I've never been guilty of![/QUOTE]AAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Old 11-28-2002, 10:50 AM   #26
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Just speaking for myself, I prefer short, pithy answers, but understand that when long posts are being replied to, that occasional interposition is the only way to make your point clear. And Mouse, in regards to your last point, the "nested quoters" need to be sent to a remedial class to be taught the use of the "Delete" button.
Old 11-28-2002, 11:07 AM   #27
skywalker
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Ronn_Bman:

It does boil down to apples and oranges though, and I must say, I'm glad you are able to get some satisfaction from your posts. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Of course that satisfaction comes from my perception that people actually do read my posts!

Mark
Old 11-28-2002, 11:14 AM   #28
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

Quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

That's right![/QUOTE]It's something I've never been guilty of![/QUOTE]Me either! [/QUOTE]I would like it to be known that I thought of this appalling joke first, if you scan up the page. But I suppose it did need you two to labour the point... [img]tongue.gif[/img] j/k
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 11-28-2002, 11:16 AM   #29
Lanesra
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Barry the Sprout:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

That's right![/QUOTE]It's something I've never been guilty of![/QUOTE]Me either! [/QUOTE]I would like it to be known that I thought of this appalling joke first, if you scan up the page. But I suppose it did need you two to labour the point... [img]tongue.gif[/img] j/k[/QUOTE]I don't know what you mean, but I don't think I do it
Old 11-28-2002, 11:36 AM   #30
norompanlasolas

Quote:
Originally posted by Lanesra:
quote:
Originally posted by Barry the Sprout:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

That's right![/QUOTE]It's something I've never been guilty of![/QUOTE]Me either! [/QUOTE]I would like it to be known that I thought of this appalling joke first, if you scan up the page. But I suppose it did need you two to labour the point... [img]tongue.gif[/img] j/k[/QUOTE]I don't know what you mean, but I don't think I do it[/QUOTE]are we aiming for a record here?