Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-2004, 10:30 AM   #571
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

*stares at Skippy wondering what he's going on about*

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Old 03-11-2004, 10:39 AM   #572
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Well, Dragonshadow, I asked if anyone had spare shirt, not the shirt off their back's. Besides I'd feel funny about wearing girls clothing. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Wellard, I'm only 20 and last I checked LB was like a year younger than me at least.

Bahamut Lavalamps. In the base there is a light bulb that gets REALLY REALLY hot. The stuff that floats around is essentially wax. The bulb melts the wax and causes it to heat up and rise due to the less dense substance seeking to rise above the more dense subject. It's your every day convection cycle in a bottle. Science lesson over.

Someone post some nonsense please? My post just seems to add too much sense to this thread that was until now blissfully lacking.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 03-11-2004, 10:44 AM   #573
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

I don't know... I thought Skippy was doing a good job of keeping up the nonsense level... unless he's sharing. Hey, Skippy! Up here, by the window! Toss a few this way, wouldja?

*stares at FSA and DragonShadow, wondering who's taking off whose shirt, and why... and where *
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 03-11-2004, 10:47 AM   #574
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Dragonshadow:
*stares at Firestormalpha*
Your shirt's on fire.
Quote:
Originally posted by Firestormalpha:
Dang it, I lose more shirts that way. Anyone got a spare?
There's the explanation Bungleau. [img]tongue.gif[/img] You dirty minded boy, you

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 03-11-2004, 10:51 AM   #575
Skippy1
Elminster

*stares at Dragonshadow for a second, until he realises his beer is empty a tosses him another tinny.*

"Cricket is a strange game, of that there is no doubt. But then it was invented by a strange people. The English."

*deftly mounds the onions onto the cool side of the barbie plate, scraps the plate down a bit ready for the steaks*

"It's a game though, that once you understand the rules, is strangly compelling."
Old 03-11-2004, 10:58 AM   #576
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

raises head up from nap in the corner...

Hey, it's burnt in here since I fell asleep...hmmm

Ummm, guys/gals...

OH WELL, I LIKE FIRE, and cheese weasels, but that's okay...because I still have one bag of them left...

looks at burnt bag of cheese weasels

NOOOOOOOO! WHO BURNT MY CHEESE WEASELS!

Is that what you really want to say?
Old 03-11-2004, 11:00 AM   #577
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:

*stares at FSA and DragonShadow, wondering who's taking off whose shirt, and why... and where *
Dirty... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I am NOT taking off my shirt! *hides*

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Old 03-11-2004, 11:01 AM   #578
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Oooh Wells getting tough now ay? For your information I happen to like it, including the hump on the back! You gotta problem with it I'll beat you with my cane!...whippersnapper
Old 03-11-2004, 11:13 AM   #579
Skippy1
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
I don't know... I thought Skippy was doing a good job of keeping up the nonsense level... unless he's sharing. Hey, Skippy! Up here, by the window! Toss a few this way, wouldja?

*Chucks a tinny up to Bungleau, who had already closed the window* *sounds of breaking glass*

"Ooops! Oh well, s**t happens! Shall I through a steak on for you mate?"

*unwraps the cling-film off the plate the missus has just handed him. starts placing inch and a half thick Rump Steaks on the barbie. the smell of seared steak fill the air*
Old 03-11-2004, 11:34 AM   #580
Skippy1
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Ilander:
raises head up from nap in the corner...

Hey, it's burnt in here since I fell asleep...hmmm

Ummm, guys/gals...

OH WELL, I LIKE FIRE, and cheese weasels, but that's okay...because I still have one bag of them left...

looks at burnt bag of cheese weasels

NOOOOOOOO! WHO BURNT MY CHEESE WEASELS!
*looks guilty*

"Hmmm.......sorry mate, must have fallen on to the barbie. Grab yourself a tinny, and I'll bung on a steak for you."

*turns the steaks with a great sense of satisfaction*