Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2001, 03:08 PM   #1
Lioness
Jack Burton

OK, I saw that show for the first time last night, and I am amazed that anyone would get paid to do that!! That lady is scary!! I was cracking up the whole time.

Sorry, just had to post this...

------------------

Official teaser and ranger of the HADB Clan
"Evil round every corner...careful not to step in any."-Minsc
"Gimme a sword, I'll win this war for you!"-Mad Martigan
Old 07-02-2001, 03:38 PM   #2
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Isn't she just a hoot

They should just pick someone off the street and give them about $65,000 or so, it would be more entertaining

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
Old 07-02-2001, 05:23 PM   #3
Pudney
Elite Waterdeep Guard

If u have seen the other shows she has done in the UK, she just seems laughable when she tries to be scary. She just doesn't seem serious enough when doing it compared to her other shows (plus she seems to want to burst out laughing all the time!!).
Old 07-02-2001, 06:29 PM   #4
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

She is one of those people you either love or loathe! I love her humour, her feistiness, the fact that she is so tiny, her odd, lop-sided face, her expensive clothes...

------------------

Old 07-02-2001, 08:27 PM   #5
Moni

I can't stand her! I won't watch it!
She is the weakest link! Goodbye!

Moni

------------------

Old 07-02-2001, 09:59 PM   #6
Wulfere
Red Wizard of Thay

Who watches TV anyway? I certainly don't. I am proud to say I have never seen any of these "Reality" shows. So much of TV is trash, not that I don't like certain shows, but I just don't have the urge to sit about and watch something. It's too passive. I want to be doing something. Playing a game, reading a book, watching my son play baseball, working on my house (whoa I almost said Hose, darned near pulled a Cloudy there!)or gaming with my friends. Too much to do to sit and do nothing. Hey wait...I am on the puter again!

D'OH !!

------------------

The line between good and evil is a razor sharp thing. Be careful of misteps,
as you may find yourself spitted upon your own blade.
Old 07-03-2001, 05:16 AM   #7
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

"I'm sorry, but we're cost-cutting right now, and you're the weakest link. Goodbye."

"We've really need to win this game, and we can't have any chokers. So I'm afraid you're the weakest link. Goodbye."

And a BG2 special:

"Aerie? There's something I've been meaning to tell you. I met a couple of girls last week. One of them was my old friend Jahiera, and the other is this hot drow babe named Viconia. So I've been thinking things through, and well, it kinda sucks but I guess you're the weakest link. Goodbye!"

------------------
Old 07-03-2001, 07:21 PM   #8
Lavindathar
Harper

Anne Robinson rocks!!

But, her brittish shows aint that scary.Everyone knows what she is like,and she is always dying to laugh.

Shes cool!!!

------------------
Old 07-03-2001, 07:51 PM   #9
John D Harris
Ninja Storm Shadow

Quote:
Originally posted by Wulfere:
Who watches TV anyway? I certainly don't. I am proud to say I have never seen any of these "Reality" shows. So much of TV is trash, not that I don't like certain shows, but I just don't have the urge to sit about and watch something. It's too passive. I want to be doing something. Playing a game, reading a book, watching my son play baseball, working on my house (whoa I almost said Hose, darned near pulled a Cloudy there!)or gaming with my friends. Too much to do to sit and do nothing. Hey wait...I am on the puter again!

D'OH !!

Here Here ! "Reality" TV That's an Oxymoron

------------------

"the memories of a man in his old age,
are deeds of a man in his prime"
Old 07-03-2001, 07:58 PM   #10
jabidas
Silver Dragon

The music of this and Who wants to be a millionaire really grate on my nerves these days.

------------------